Good morning friends. It is going to be a very humid day with rain today. It is already a pretty gray day out.

I had a good day yesterday. My neighbour was using my clothesline and we chatted and visited, something we haven't done in a very very long time. We even sat outside for a while. I would say we were about 1/2 and let me tell you that sun is extremely hot. My nose got a little burned in that short time. I also did laundry after hers were dry. With the hot weather, it didn't take long to dry.

I spent the better part of the day putting laundry away. I don't mind washing but I hate to put it away. I also had myself a wee nap in the afternoon. I never did make it into the sewing room. I think I will try and get in there and do a little cleaning AGAIN!!

Maizyn and I had a breakfast chat yesterday morning. My breakfast was ready so I told her I was going to have breakfast with her. ???? So I explain that I will eat my breakfast while talking with her. Then she goes and gets herself a bowl of cereal so we indeed had breakfast together. She thought that was pretty cool. Her Dad is still away and I know she misses him.

Anita, it sure is nice to have you back. What will you do when your husband retires?

Wishing you all a great day.