Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shipping Times

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shipping Times

I'm at the point in my quilting journey where I must use my stash, so I don't order very often. When I do order, it is well in advance of when I need it. I wonder sometimes if FedEx needs some maps or if they just get lost. Sometimes I can get what I want from other places with with faster shipping, but there is the matter of the points you get from M*. That to me is the deciding factor many times. Oh the joy of hoarding the points and getting a huge discount at a later date.....

2. Thanks sydneybean thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntstuff View Post
    Can't understand why they expect us to pay MORE for decent shipping when we can shop elsewhere and get that decent shipping for less.
    Not really... I've shopped them all... Shabby, FQ, Etsy, Quilt for a day, Quilts and Quilts, KT, Peddler's Wagon.... on and on and on... No one ships for less than 4.99 to 7.99. And they all take about a week or so to arrive.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

You should shop a few more.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

What I wonder is this. Why is FedEx the only choice? Especially when Smartpost is really Fed Ex giving everything to the USPS? why not offer USPS as one choice and FedEx the second? Bc something always happens when FedEx hands it off to USPS. I would gladly pay for them use USPS only if that was an option.
    I know there is strength in the differences between us. I know there is comfort, where we overlap. ~ Ani DiFranco

6. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post