Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's been a busy couple of weeks!!!

Best of luck Nancy on the sale of your home. You are wise to downsize while you can make the decision about what to keep, give or sell. Your next place will be for building new memories and time for you.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Nancy, sounds like it's been a very stressful year for you, with more to come. Hoping you have plenty of help and support from family and friends. May this coming time be as painless and easy as it can possibly be. Please take some time every day for yourself and know we'll be rooting for you! HUGS to you!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes for a quick and profitable sale! It is a seller's market where I live -- a house on my street recently sold the first weekend it was on the market and they got more than the asking price. I hope you have a similar experience!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, a lot of changes for you! I feel and pray for you dealing with it all as a widow. Change and a new place might just be a really good thing for you. Imagine how you can plan out the building of a new place. Make sure you design a nice room for quilting! Who needs a large Master bedroom? Make the large room your quilting room! Best wishes on the sale of your house and that it sells fast. I live in South Jersey but go to Lancaster several times a year. I'd be more than happy to come up and help you in moving, downsizing, packing, etc. Honestly, just PM me!
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina