Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Trying to order daily special

Those Daily Specials (as opposed to the Daily Deal) are tricky. Since you can order an unlimited number of the Specials, they can sell out very quickly. I can't imagine anyone on the forum doing this, but it's conceivable that there's a shop owner who buys out the Daily Specials to stock his shop!I
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

They described them as "unique" does that mean there was only one available of each?
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGramma View Post
    Those Daily Specials (as opposed to the Daily Deal) are tricky. Since you can order an unlimited number of the Specials, they can sell out very quickly. I can't imagine anyone on the forum doing this, but it's conceivable that there's a shop owner who buys out the Daily Specials to stock his shop!I
    I wouldn't *think* so since they are not normally that great a deal. I'm pretty sure a shop owner could purchase them cheaper directly.
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was pretty disappointed that all of them were unavailable. I guess I would of felt better if they removed them. I kept trying to put them in my cart starting at 6am and nothing happened. Thought it was my internet. Then at 8. They showed up unavailable! Phooey! Guess I didn't need them

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

They added some more daily specials. That Wisteria fat quarter bundle looks really nice. The fq would be a little over 2$ each.
    Vonnie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I don't heck DD every day, therefore don't check DS either. Today I would have probably ordered one or more of the specials. The other day I tried to order one of the specials, a 10 inch square package, but when I tried to order it, it was more expensive than it was supposed to be, and then it was "unavailable'. Think I'm getting pretty discouraged with looking.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

7. Thanks grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cv quilter View Post
    I don't heck DD every day, therefore don't check DS either. Today I would have probably ordered one or more of the specials. The other day I tried to order one of the specials, a 10 inch square package, but when I tried to order it, it was more expensive than it was supposed to be, and then it was "unavailable'. Think I'm getting pretty discouraged with looking.
    Seems to be my experience more often than not! I'm not one to stand in line on black Friday and the same with these limited quantity sales. I think if it's limited, I'd like to see a "first 200buyers" or something like that so I'd know why I couldn't buy it

9. Thanks cv quilter thanked for this post