Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Donna's Mini Rails Table Runner Tutorial + Kaffe Fassett Quilt Giveaway!

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Donna's Mini Rails Table Runner Tutorial + Kaffe Fassett Quilt Giveaway!

I could make billions with all of the Christmas fabrics I have been gifted over the years.

(Well, that might be a little exaggerated)
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Donna's Mini Rails Table Runner Tutorial + Kaffe Fassett Quilt Giveaway!

I have a few jelly rolls that I purchased at Tuesday Mornings, and was disappointed to find that there were actually very few different fabrics in the roll(s) , as there were at least 4 strips of each fabric in the roll(s).

Now I know what I can use those rolls for!

Yes I'll have to trim the strips down, but at least they won't be collecting dust on my shelf any more. And since I paid so little for the rolls, I won't feel like I "wasted" the fabric or money.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This is such a cute pattern...I see lots of mini rail runners in our future!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking Christmas too... These would make nice Christmas gifts in any fabric. Thanks for sharing.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm noticing that Donna Jordan seems to coordinate her nail polish color to the quilt she's filming! Blue nail polish? Blue quilt. Pink nail polish? Red and cream quilt. Is it intentional, or does that just mean she goes through color moods that accidentally coordinate polish and fabric?
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?