Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 years ago I asked for help

***I hope this doesn't come of selling as this isn't my intention!***
    Two years ago I asked for help with an application I was developing for quilting. It has been a great success and has helped produce amazing designs!

I'm back to ask for more help. I have a new application i'm developing based on the request of many quiltler users. It is for much more advanced quilt designs and thus it will be difficult ensure that it feels awesome unless I get lots of great feedback from the community i'm building it for.

This application is NOT on the app store it is currently under development. I was wondering if it would be okay to post a link for the early access build and get feedback from anyone interested in testing it out and providing feedback.

Keep in mind it is in very early development stages but is in my opinion at a minimal viable stage.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2 years ago I asked for help

Congratulations on your success so far. But honestly I would be surprised if they let you solicit potential users on this forum.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah if not that is totally fine. It is about feedback not users. I don't expect to get a massive following just maybe a few interested members who would be willing to play around and provide feedback! But definitely not the end of the days if moderators remove these posts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I am going to close this thread. To do something like this I think you first need to obtain permission from M*. Contact BillNye here on the forum and see what he says. If he agrees to what you are asking the thread can be opened back up.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.