Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's Monday, HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Happy Canada Day to all our forum friends up north! and Good Afternoon to everyone! The weather is grey and overcast yet warm. The dogs and I have accomplished nothing today except unloading the dishwasher. I'm going to dust then work on my hexagon quilt. I hope you all are having a good day.

Jeannette

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

belated Happy Canada Day to everyone,
    its been warm today with sunshine,
    have been doing the 'soft shoe shuffle', for some reason my legs have gone real heavy, walking has been hard, exhausting to the point of sitting down part way, himself has been real nice to me, been assisting where necessary, as one hand don't work without pain, learning new methods here it feels so odd, some personal stuff is particularly hard to do, brush hair both sides ha ha ha, teeth cleaning with wrong hand, how do you get the toothpaste out a tube onto the brush without a helper, playing buses to get socks on. gotta laugh about all these challenges, staying positive is the key to success. good sense of humour too
    have a great day everyone hugs xx

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hugs to you Treadler. It is definitely odd to take care of personal stuff with a hand that has only been a helper hand. This is wierd but when I was faced with only have the use on one hand (my odd hand), I just squirted a little toothpaste onto my tongue and then used the toothbrush to swipe it off the tongue. Helps to have a mirror and put a flip top on your toothpaste tube.

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Mimi
    thankfully changed to a paste that does not have sensifoam, yikes rabbies in a tube,
    will try that many thanks

8. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post