Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4CC26389-4877-46CF-9FF3-EFF63B7D2966.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	159715

Ordered June 21. Delivery 2 weeks later? For me, that is not acceptable when I have other choices. I am posting this because I appreciate MSQC tutorials and forum very much and like to support this company. But until shipping changes, I believe I will be using my local options, and using MSQC for quilting only. Just wanted you to know why.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

That seems way too long to me too. I love MSQC too and recently I thought I would go through my wish list and delete some items. To my surprise out of about 30 on the list, about half came up as out of stock.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

@jjkaiser I've been to the store and asked lots of questions about why things are out of stock on the website. I've been told that the companies that they purchase from stop making certain lines and they are "out of stock" forever. You may have chosen some popular items that just sold out forever?

Is it MSQC's fault that Moda, Timeless Treasure, Riley Blake, or whomever stopped manufacturing a certain line? I agree that communication SHOULD be better, but to chastise them due to things out of their control is not right, either.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MysticGrayStar View Post
    @jjkaiser I've been to the store and asked lots of questions about why things are out of stock on the website. I've been told that the companies that they purchase from stop making certain lines and they are "out of stock" forever. You may have chosen some popular items that just sold out forever?

Is it MSQC's fault that Moda, Timeless Treasure, Riley Blake, or whomever stopped manufacturing a certain line? I agree that communication SHOULD be better, but to chastise them due to things out of their control is not right, either.
    Items that they cannot stock any longer should be removed from the website. It just causes frustration for the customer.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bill, i will watch where i click in future. Now, where is the choices of shipping companies to be seen? I just buy and you guys ship. I've never made a choice of shipper. so far, i've not really had a problem but would like to be prepared. Thanks.

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

I agree completely with you, I feel they have "Gotten to big for their britches" funny how wealth can override what is best for serving the customer. Arrogance in "How dare a customer complain, we are bigger with lots more money to throw around and don't you forget it!!
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ktdid View Post
    I agree completely with you, I feel they have "Gotten to big for their britches" funny how wealth can override what is best for serving the customer. Arrogance in "How dare a customer complain, we are bigger with lots more money to throw around and don't you forget it!!
    This is completely uncalled for. What a gross over-exaggeration of how MSQC does business and how they regard their customers. What an awful thing to say about this company just because shipping can be slow now and then for some customers.
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzette View Post
    This is completely uncalled for. What a gross over-exaggeration of how MSQC does business and how they regard their customers. What an awful thing to say about this company just because shipping can be slow now and then for some customers.
    You said it best!! Completely uncalled for.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzette View Post
    The good news is that there are so few people here that are in such obvious need of "The Art of Constructive Criticism". Maybe someday she'll grow up and be a functional group dynamics adult . :-)

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
    The good news is that there are so few people here that are in such obvious need of "The Art of Constructive Criticism". Maybe someday she'll grow up and be a functional group dynamics adult . :-)
    Well bless your heart!
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.