Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Swoveland View Post
    I heard from the MSQC feedback folk today...Sounds like we have been heard and heeded! They are going to get a different service for international customers. Hooray for them!!!

Hopefully DHL for international, or if they must stick with Fed Ex, they drop surepost altogether. I think it's great M* responded and are addressing the issue.
    Heather

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

I don't feel that your company got too big for it's britches. It is frustrating, though, when we order something and it takes so long to get it. I ordered something on Friday and still have not gotten a notification that it is shipping. It is Monday, 6:30 p.m. and still no notification that it is moving along. I ordered something last month and it went from Mo to Ga to Pa and then to Indiana and finally to NJ. I think that your company should really look into another company for shipping. People are really annoyed.

3. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post
    Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you MSQC for that wonderful news. The problem was never MSQC . The problem was FedEx ( ILLEGITIMATE RODENTS !!!!) . MSQC sent my pkg out on July 3rd and today is the 15th so I know it's 2 more weeks before that may arrive, since that one is the hands of FedEx.
    Thank you Cindy for letting us know this great news. I usually stay up till 1am my time since it is when the daily deal changes. That way I could order anything I need before it is sold out, lol, I know I need to get a life. I was after cutting back on my orders. When FedEx isn't involved anymore, I will be able to start my Christmas order . One of the best things I love about MSQC is that I can order something and have it sent to directly to someone as a gift.
    Fantastic news.
    Last edited by minipinlady; July 16th, 2019 at 12:32 AM.

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

I don't feel that your company got too big for it's britches. It is frustrating, though, when we order something and it takes so long to get it. I ordered something on Friday and still have not gotten a notification that it is shipping. It is Monday, 6:30 p.m. and still no notification that it is moving along. I ordered something last month and it went from Mo to Ga to Pa and then to Indiana and finally to NJ. I think that your company should really look into another company for shipping. People are really annoyed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ktdid View Post
    I agree completely with you, I feel they have "Gotten to big for their britches" funny how wealth can override what is best for serving the customer. Arrogance in "How dare a customer complain, we are bigger with lots more money to throw around and don't you forget it!!
    I'm not sure how someone who has been here such a short time, who doesn't know them could say such a rude thing. I've been a customer a bit longer than you, I've attended 6 retreats, shopped in store too many times to count, I saw them go from one shop to where they are now... so I believe I can say this is not a group of people or a company that gets too big for their britches.

You have no idea how much they have worked and sweated to get where they are. They have built and rebuilt more than most people ever build in a life time in 10 years. They are kind, funny, humble people. When my sister passed away, Jenny saw it on facebook, and a few weeks later I was there shopping and she was headed somewhere, she was in a hurry, she stopped and hugged me so I could cry on her shoulder... People like that don't get too big for their britches. Walk a mile ... why don't cha.

The world doesn't start and stop on whether or not some fabric orders take a bit, The world doesn't revolve around you. They do not deserve your snide comments. You have no idea what you are talking about. Not even close.

7. Thanks Caroline T., Lyndaj, sydneybean thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

July 12 was when I heard that MSQC was in negotiations for new mail service to Canada. They hoped it would be "soon". Unfortunately not soon enough for my latest order, placed July 23- a half price shipping day, shipped July 26 (really good as it was all cut pieces) and since then listed as In transit to Newark NJ - 9 business days, 13 real days! Google tells me that it is 1153 miles from Hamilton to Newark in a very straight line and driving time is 17.5 hours! They are averaging 128 miles per day if they don't actually move the parcels on the weekends - 88 if they do! My gosh, what do the Fedex people use to transport parcels? That is faster than horseback or a stagecoach but not as fast as a Model T!!! I am trying to find the humour in this but it is increasingly difficult. Let us hope that MSQC can get a better service to Canada in place asap!!!

9. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    I'm not sure how someone who has been here such a short time, who doesn't know them could say such a rude thing. I've been a customer a bit longer than you, I've attended 6 retreats, shopped in store too many times to count, I saw them go from one shop to where they are now... so I believe I can say this is not a group of people or a company that gets too big for their britches.

You have no idea how much they have worked and sweated to get where they are. They have built and rebuilt more than most people ever build in a life time in 10 years. They are kind, funny, humble people. When my sister passed away, Jenny saw it on facebook, and a few weeks later I was there shopping and she was headed somewhere, she was in a hurry, she stopped and hugged me so I could cry on her shoulder... People like that don't get too big for their britches. Walk a mile ... why don't cha.

The world doesn't start and stop on whether or not some fabric orders take a bit, The world doesn't revolve around you. They do not deserve your snide comments. You have no idea what you are talking about. Not even close.
    Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself! This M-bashing is getting out of hand.

11. Thanks sydneybean, grammaterry, Caroline T. thanked for this post
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

to bad you didn't know what my objective was, but Al does!!
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

13. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post