Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Swoveland View Post
    I heard from the MSQC feedback folk today...Sounds like we have been heard and heeded! They are going to get a different service for international customers. Hooray for them!!!

Hopefully DHL for international, or if they must stick with Fed Ex, they drop surepost altogether. I think it's great M* responded and are addressing the issue.
    Heather

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

I don't feel that your company got too big for it's britches. It is frustrating, though, when we order something and it takes so long to get it. I ordered something on Friday and still have not gotten a notification that it is shipping. It is Monday, 6:30 p.m. and still no notification that it is moving along. I ordered something last month and it went from Mo to Ga to Pa and then to Indiana and finally to NJ. I think that your company should really look into another company for shipping. People are really annoyed.

3. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post
    UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you MSQC for that wonderful news. The problem was never MSQC . The problem was FedEx ( ILLEGITIMATE RODENTS !!!!) . MSQC sent my pkg out on July 3rd and today is the 15th so I know it's 2 more weeks before that may arrive, since that one is the hands of FedEx.
    Thank you Cindy for letting us know this great news. I usually stay up till 1am my time since it is when the daily deal changes. That way I could order anything I need before it is sold out, lol, I know I need to get a life. I was after cutting back on my orders. When FedEx isn't involved anymore, I will be able to start my Christmas order . One of the best things I love about MSQC is that I can order something and have it sent to directly to someone as a gift.
    Fantastic news.
    Last edited by minipinlady; July 16th, 2019 at 12:32 AM.

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I don't feel that your company got too big for it's britches. It is frustrating, though, when we order something and it takes so long to get it. I ordered something on Friday and still have not gotten a notification that it is shipping. It is Monday, 6:30 p.m. and still no notification that it is moving along. I ordered something last month and it went from Mo to Ga to Pa and then to Indiana and finally to NJ. I think that your company should really look into another company for shipping. People are really annoyed.