Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now óoró

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

Quote Originally Posted by ktdid View Post
    I agree completely with you, I feel they have "Gotten to big for their britches" funny how wealth can override what is best for serving the customer. Arrogance in "How dare a customer complain, we are bigger with lots more money to throw around and don't you forget it!!
    This is completely uncalled for. What a gross over-exaggeration of how MSQC does business and how they regard their customers. What an awful thing to say about this company just because shipping can be slow now and then for some customers.
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another shipping story, another customer disappointed, another customer who loves MSQC

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
    "

I have to agree. Service through the FedEx service is not the best. It's strange because last year when I was in Kansas I went to FedEx office and sent 3 huge boxes (averaging 50-75 each). Shipped them home. The packages arrived in 2 days. They did get hung up at customs and we had to go declare there,

I just received my 50th order (who knew) from MSQC since 2015. It took 23 days to Canada. Once it crossed the border, it took a little over one day to receive. And they no longer leave at the door, as you must sign for package.
    Have to agree with my fellow Canadians on this issue. Orders taking a month to arrive is not the end of the world but it is a marked difference from previous experience. And as there is no decent tracking anymore itís impossible to say where the delays are occurring. I much preferred the Asendia/USPS/Canada Post delivery system.

3. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Old Newbie, Caroline T. thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzette View Post
    This is completely uncalled for. What a gross over-exaggeration of how MSQC does business and how they regard their customers. What an awful thing to say about this company just because shipping can be slow now and then for some customers.
    You said it best!! Completely uncalled for.

5. Thanks sydneybean, MSN, Kgrammiecaz thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzette View Post
    The good news is that there are so few people here that are in such obvious need of "The Art of Constructive Criticism". Maybe someday she'll grow up and be a functional group dynamics adult . :-)

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

7. Thanks MSN, Kgrammiecaz thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
    The good news is that there are so few people here that are in such obvious need of "The Art of Constructive Criticism". Maybe someday she'll grow up and be a functional group dynamics adult . :-)
    Well bless your heart!
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

9. Thanks shermur thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order on the 6/24 and picked it up with my mail today 6/28. Don't know if it really took the 4 days since I don't pick up my mail every day. I guess I could look at the emails I get from P.O, but honestly, it's just not that important to me. I have no complaints.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I do mostly online ordering. I have no expectations of getting items in a rush. If I truly need something asap, I need to take myself out in the world and go to a store. I have been ordering from Missouri Star for several years and have zero complaints. For me their customer service is top notch. Jenny and family are truly down to earth folk. I am honored to have had the opportunity to meet Jenny and her husband Ron. It is a pleasure to know that this family does care about their customers.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

12. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Don't hold your breath
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

*****snort*****
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Newbie View Post
    Bill Nye, I did not say you are too big for your britches. What I am telling you is I have choices in my ability to buy fabric, thread, etc. I choose to buy some of what I use from you to support your store, because I like you and you give me quilting advice I like. But the shipping slowdown is causing me to rethink my commitment. Is this rational? Maybe, maybe not but it is happening. I know I can pay 2 extra dollars to have a choice, but I do not need to do that elsewhere. So, I guess that 2 dollars and the slow shipping is my line. I know you pack it fast, but I also know you choose a FedEXsmartshipping partnership, and they are slow. I am just one customer, but you are about to lose her for fabric , etc until shipping changes. I'll still stay for the machine quilting.
    I gotchya. It really is hard as you grow with a company, 10 years ago, we could get a charm pack across the country for under $2 with first class mail, now it's closer to $4, as shipping fees have doubled, we've had to figure out how to manage the rise in shipping costs with improving service. It really is a balancing act. I can certainly appreciate that we don't deserve your business, we have to earn it. Keep talking to me as we go and let me know what would win that back. Right now there are three levels of shipping speed - the slow boat but cheap @ $5, 2 day @ $7 and overnight at $12, we're way cheaper on the expedited services than literally any competitor out there, the standard shipping could use a bit of fine tuning, we'll keep working on it.

Thanks for keeping the dialogue open with me, we're still building away over here