Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paypal

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Paypal

I have nor ordered from MSQC in quite a while (no offense, just trying to not buy fabric unless needed for a specific project). However, I do get these phishing emails about my paypal account and numerous other phishing attempts on a regular basis. We all just need to be very attentive to watching for them and not clicking on links we're not expecting.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntstuff View Post
    This is what I get every time I order here.

Dear Customer,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account until the issue is resolved.
    We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your P ay Pa l account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as quickly as possible.

What's the problem ?
    We need a little bit more information about you to help confirm your identity.
    I haven't used PayPal in over 7 years and still get that same exact spam email at least once a week. It's NOT a result of MSQC!

Like you've been told...somewhere at some point, could have been last week or last year or anytime in between, some how your email address got on a list and sold (many times overall) and the spammers have a field day.

It happens, it sucks, but it's not MSQC's fault.

Don't open the email just delete it and block the sender.

3. Thanks MSN thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to warn ya'll about a scam that I have been getting in my email. ( nothing to do with MSQ). Do you know how some stores like Home Depot and smaller shops will say how do you want your receipt ? Would you like it printed or sent to your email.
    I never ever have it sent to my email, I figure they just want my email address.

I am getting emails that say
    From Steve Subject : my receipt. Inside the email it has a link to click on to "view my receipt."
    Isn't crazy what people will do to scam you and how fast they catch on to new ways of doing stuff.
    Last edited by TMP; June 19th, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

5. Thanks Caroline T. thanked for this post