Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fabric Depot is back???

So I just got an email from Fabric Depot saying their online store is back (now based out of St. Louis, MO?). Their site seems to be having some issues - I haven't been able to get the fabric pages to load.

If anyone does have success shopping there, the email said the code 'WELCOMEBACK' could be used for 30% off.

Use caution though - so far there's nothing about their return on Facebook or Instagram, so I'm not entirely sure just what's going on.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fabric Depot is back???

I couldn't get it to load. I sent an email to them. I'll let you know what they say if I get a response.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know the site went down earlier and was supposed to be back around 1700 west coast time.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

I tried this morning and it doesn't even go to their site. Just says this page isn't working.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I say be cautious. My sister just was scammed and now i'm extra careful.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

I would be very careful if you see some activity within "Fabric Depot." The domain name may still have a little value, but I never did see where it was for sale. I didn't look too hard though.

"Fabric Depot" pops up from time to time. They had some associations in the past, like "Sew4Home," where their link still pops up. Fabric Depot burned a few bridges in the past years in business, so I'd be surprised if it's reopening under the old management team. Their past couple years no one in my local area had anything good to say about their retail operation either. I really miss the "old" Fabric Depot. The last couple years? It was easy to see they were on their way out.

Just be careful.