Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default A simple but from the bottom of my heart Thank you to my friends who responded to Maggie's passing

Dear, dear friends, (you know who you are), I am today because of all the sympathy given to me after I lost my sweet Maggie. I still have more than just a sniffle, sometimes a lot more. But, I know crying won't bring her back & I wouldn't want her in any kind of pain. I know she's in God's arms & she's running with the big dogs across the Rainbow Bridge. She's waiting by the door (thank you Myrna) for me. She's everywhere I go in my house cos that's what she did before. She was my heart & I'll always miss her. I'll always love her.

Thank you God for allowing my sweet little Maggie come into my life. Take good care of my baby.

Thank you all, again, for all the heartfelt comments on Maggie's passing. Jerry read them & wanted me to say thank you from him. He knows what a great supportive group we have here.

Gina

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A simple but from the bottom of my heart Thank you to my friends who responded to Maggie's passing

We all are so sad that your Maggie has passed, she was well loved by you.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A simple but from the bottom of my heart Thank you to my friends who responded to Maggie's passing

Gina, come here whenever and as often as you want. You are loved and you’ll be in my prayers and heart in the days and weeks to come. Love and big hugs!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Gina, (((((((hugs)))))) to you both. I know how your hearts are hurting.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Tears help the grieving, dont hold them back. You must remember the love you gave and take joy in that. Be good to yourself.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I missed your earlier thread, am so sorry for that and the loss of your loved one,
    sending hugs to your family in this time of sorrow.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your hurt and grief. I am so very sorry for your loss. We just lost our little girl, too, and as you said, she's everywhere I look. I hope your grief lessens in time. It's OK to cry.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all. I do cry. You can't help it. I just remember the look in her eyes that told me she was tired & ready. Today on the scale of "doing better"...6. That's up from last week which was a -5.

It'll get better...

Gina

9. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I still cry too, Gina. But it is getting better.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon