Good morning friends. It is a very wet start to the day today. We had rain very late in the day yesterday.

I can't remember if I told you the good news. My niece who is battling cancer had a pet scan last week. The tumour is GONE from her lung. They will continue with the treatments but she won't need radiation. One chemo drug will be removed from the cocktail as it is causing problems. Thank you all for your prayers, they are working.

I went out and picked some lilacs yesterday but got eaten terribly for black flies and mosquitos. The are just awful.

Today I have our guild lunch. I will be meeting up with a friend and we will go together. I also have to get some blades for the ride-on tractor. I was going to get some bloodwork done but not sure if I will do that or not. No fasting required for this one.

I did get into the sewing room yesterday afternoon. I finished the top for a baby quilt, greys and pinks. The baby is due next week so I need to get my tail in gear.

Friday and Saturday are Quilt Canada days. I am looking forward to that. I don't know how much of the show I will actually get to see and that is okay too.

My friend Lynda and I are taking a girls trip at the beginning of July. A few quilt stores will be on map, antiquing and who knows what else. I am looking forward to that.

So have a great day friends.