Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy sunshine Thursday

Well what do you know, spring is finally here! The sun is shining and it is 60 deg after weeks in the 40's what a welcome change. Trying to finish a quilt top before going on vacation next week and that means 2 weeks of no sewing. Lots of sewing on the agenda for today, as I plan on making roast chicken and baked potatoes for supper, practically no work for me!!

All this talk of D-Day makes me think of JudyUSMC. She hasn't been on the Forum for so long but she used to post alot. Has anyone heard from her??

2. Thanks 201 Treadler, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy sunshine Thursday

Woohooooooo!

Ortho has released me start doing everything I was doing before the graceful exit of the step stool! I have another month of PT, but I don't have to go back to him, unless I need him. I told him, I hope I never needed him again... no offense. lol, he said he'd heard that a lot and was quite use to it.

PT went well, she added 3 pound weights. I already have a set, so I'll start using them tomorrow. She was adamant 10 each then put them down. I think I can remember 10.

Mike and I celebrated by having 'lupper' out at BJ's. I had a Shrimp and quinoa bowl. It was good, too many mushrooms for me. Mike had Chicken Alfredo. I popped for dessert a trio of pizookies- warm cookies with ice cream- we chose cookies and cream, salted caramel, and white chocolate macadamia nut. Talk about rich, it was really enough for my whole family (if they'd all been there!) as it was, we decided the cookies were too good to leave behind. Now we're really stuffed.

Clouds moved in so we stayed in the 80s today. It's been a nice reprieve. We're supposed to get rain tomorrow. We certainly do need it.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

4. Thanks 201 Treadler thanked for this post