Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Keepsake yearly membership vs Bluprint

My yearly Bluprint membership will expire in Sept. Bluprint has only released two new quilting classes in the past year and I am disturbed with the changes since they were acquired by NBC and switched from Craftsy to Bluprint.

I am considering switching to a Keepsake Quilting membership where you can unlimited free shipping for a year. Does anyone belong to the KQ Gold club and how happy are you with it?

Also, why does M* not have a similar type of club?
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Keepsake yearly membership vs Bluprint

With the free shipping of over $100 purchase, the only $5 for under $100, then there are also free shipping days (generally at least one per month), and sometimes free shipping of over $50 purchase, I really don't see a good reason for having a unlimited free shipping club that I would have to pay for. Plus, more than likely, they could not offer it for international shipping because of the cost to ship internationally.

3. Thanks The_Last_Unicorn, DeniseSm, auntstuff thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I rarely visit Keepsake's web site. I've lost interest in Craftsy since it became Blueprint. I now get Jordan Fabrics' daily e-mail, so I get their videos as well. I'm really trying to use fabric from my stash & not buy more.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I also have not been happy with Bluprint lately. I have always been a huge supporter. But as you said Denise, they are not really offering any new content. What has been worth the $79 yearly is the free shipping and great discounts, especially on kits. I have snagged some good sales and with the extra member discount, free shipping, its paid off. But I dont know if I will renew when it is up. I am not much of a keepsake quilting person but I will check it out.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I get Keepsake's catalog which is nice to look at but overpriced compared to others like Connecting Threads.

7. Thanks auntstuff, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post