Default Re: Tuesday hellos!!

Sorry — should have said Barb— those are beautiful quilts!i

Suzanne— love the traveling wine bag

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday and today I have somehow got myself into the spot of being the one who has to take Kaylee to her swim team practice.

Sandy spent two days being boarded at the vet and had everything including grooming done while we were out of town. She attacked me when I picked her up like I had been off to war or something. She came home went right straight to her bed and sleep and sleep.

Monigue : There is not a whole lot of things over the counter that help my arthritis but I have found these patches that I don't know if they distract me or what but they do seem to help. Warning they smell. The cheapest place I have found them is Walmart. I hope you feel better soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tigerbalm.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	159380
    Have a great day everyone,
    Teresa
    Last edited by TMP; June 4th, 2019 at 03:20 PM.

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Coffee makers ~ I don't own one. I'm the only one who drinks coffee, & only 1 c./day. In the hot weather, maybe not even then. I'm still using a plastic cone for my single cup. My son brought it over from Holland probably in 1989. It takes a #2 filter, & you make just one c. at a time using the drip method. I heat the water in the microwave & slowly pour it over the coffee grounds. After I've doctored it up with a spoon of vanilla ice cream & a little milk, I zap again in the MW for 1 min. I add Stevia sweetener & a few drops of vanilla. Perfect.

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCY View Post
    Coffee makers ~ I don't own one. I'm the only one who drinks coffee, & only 1 c./day. In the hot weather, maybe not even then. I'm still using a plastic cone for my single cup. My son brought it over from Holland probably in 1989. It takes a #2 filter, & you make just one c. at a time using the drip method. I heat the water in the microwave & slowly pour it over the coffee grounds. After I've doctored it up with a spoon of vanilla ice cream & a little milk, I zap again in the MW for 1 min. I add Stevia sweetener & a few drops of vanilla. Perfect.
    Joy - if you are only having one cup a day, that is definitely the way to enjoy your coffee - decadent.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.