Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Craftsy info you might be interested in

Buddy yes the rash of emails they send is annoying.

I'm now wondering that once I unsubscribe Bluprint so they don't charge me monthly will I suddenly also lose my ability to access my lifetime Craftsy courses I had purchased??????

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
    Buddy yes the rash of emails they send is annoying.

I'm now wondering that once I unsubscribe Bluprint so they don't charge me monthly will I suddenly also lose my ability to access my lifetime Craftsy courses I had purchased??????
    No. As confirmed by other forum members you will still have access to your "lifetime" classes after you no longer are a Bluprint subscriber. Now how easy it will be to find your "lifetime" classes is a different matter.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks JJ for posting this. In the past I bought several classes and still refer to them occasionally. I've also bought fabric and kits from them when it was still Craftsy. This info makes me want to NOT purchase anything else from them. I have to wonder how long Angela Walters will stay with them although her contract is probably negotiated differently.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for posting this info. I wish I had purchased DVD's of my classes when they were offered.

Jeannette

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased three months of a Bluprint subscription, but when I found out that only entitled me to a single "Forever Class," I canceled. It bothered me no end that a monthly subscriber pays more per month than an annual subscriber, but an annual subscriber gets 12 "Forever Classes " and monthly subscribers get one single "Forever Class," not one per month.

During my three paid months, I decided to help my favorite instructors. I researched and found out that instructors were now being paid by how many minutes their classes were viewed. So for three months, I played Bluprint classes all day long, whether or not I had time to watch them all the way through. It was my little way of A)helping instructors and B)getting back at Bluprint for the way they treated instructors.

Thank you, Jocelyn, for letting us know how Bluprint continues to mistreat their instructors. I feel like my little 90-day campaign was well worth it!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

6. Thanks AMG, MSN thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

this is such a shame,
    everyone knows good customer support and trust is the only way to make a good business,

the person who wrote what had happened must be so upset, Blu prints platform have in effect damaged her profile, to be a none helpful person. although I do remember all the upset that was caused in December by Blu print.
    thankfully with speaking out, fellow crafters will be more understanding.

When first heard about craftsy years ago the internet social media wasn't so prolific, hopefully there are other ways for instructors to group together, and do what they want to do in a way they want to do it.

as for Bluprint who knows what will happen, without subscribers and instructors not wanting to get a bad name in association, it doesn't look good at moment.

thank goodness for MSQC and Jenny and the team for all the helpful videos here .
    & all the forum members too.