Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default That was some excitement this Thursday Morning

I guess I was like everyone else, getting ready for the day coffee in hand and NOooooooooooooo you can't go to the forum!

I read all the stuff and went to M* everything else was honkey dorie. So I went to the contact us at the bottom of the page and typed a little note saying what was going on over here and came back.

Now to enjoy my coffee and start the day with my forum friends that are willing to click ahead to get here!

I didn't do much of anything yesterday, another day in the 100s. No rain or storms though to bring the temperature down. What's left of my grass is baked!

I'm debating on my next project- irrigation or generator. We'll see. The poor grass needs water, but if there's a hurricane and we lose power, I'll need a generator. Decisions, decisions.

I'm hoping to finish up the quilting on the table runner after PT. Who knows what I'll feel like. It may be too hot to move again. Maybe I'll just finish listening to the book I started yesterday.

Have a great day!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, quiltingaway thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: That was some excitement this Thursday Morning

I can't post and get an error message...I called them!
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

All better now!
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

5. Thanks Claire Hallman thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I missed you all today when I couldn't get access to you. Glad we're all together again.

7. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Debbie Watters thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon ~ So glad I now can access the Forum! Maybe others of you got the same msg. this a.m. When I clicked on the link in my Favorites, it said, "The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not valid. They recommend to not use this website." I had no idea what was going on. I tried going directly to the web page, but also got the same msg. I sent M* an e-m about it right away. I'm very glad to see things are working now. I, too, missed chatting this a.m.

We're having a lovely day. It's 80 deg., sunny. We started out cool. It was 44 & there was a scant dusting of frost on the neighbor's dark roof. And here it is almost 1st of June! Usually it's safe to plant annuals any time after Mother's Day. Not this year!

The lawn service called this a.m. & said the guys could start on my flower bed project after lunch today. So 2 guys are here working now. They have the flowers dug out of 2 beds & are working on the 3rd. It's sad to see the flowers go. I have 40 yrs. of my time & money invested in this yard. But old age is creeping up on me, & with having my carpal tunnel surgery, I just can't keep up with all of it. The one guy said he wanted the Hosta plant. I said he was welcome to take whatever he wanted. The sprinkler guy will come in the a.m. There are 5 heads that need to be moved. They will spread amended top soil, then lay sod.

DH wants a hair cut this afternoon, so I'll be doing that in a few min.

9. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post