Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Thank You MSQ

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You MSQ

I ordered some cut yardage the night of 5/20/19. It is scheduled to be delivered 5/23/19. I paid the extra 2$ for delivery. Well worth it in my opinion. Thank you, for giving us different shipping options!

2. Thanks SewMuchToDo, KPH thanked for this post
    Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Thank You MSQ

Sure wish we had shipping options/choices for Canada. They have changed it to a new company and the new company that does their shipping sure makes us wait twice as long as we used to. I loved their old shipping system, it even gave me a tracking link so I knew when to expect my packages. It takes weeks now, and sometimes the delivery guy just tosses the package at my door. What happened to knocking ? Nancy's Notions charges about 1/3 more on shipping but it is here in less than a week , and the delivery person for that one, comes to the door and lays it on the steps. I still love MSQC best. Nancy's is only for things that MSQC does not carry. My husband feels a shopping trip to Hamilton would be so much more fun...someday .

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minipinlady View Post
    Sure wish we had shipping options/choices for Canada. They have changed it to a new company and the new company that does their shipping sure makes us wait twice as long as we used to. I loved their old shipping system, it even gave me a tracking link so I knew when to expect my packages. It takes weeks now, and sometimes the delivery guy just tosses the package at my door. What happened to knocking ? Nancy's Notions charges about 1/3 more on shipping but it is here in less than a week , and the delivery person for that one, comes to the door and lays it on the steps. I still love MSQC best. Nancy's is only for things that MSQC does not carry. My husband feels a shopping trip to Hamilton would be so much more fun...someday .
    I have to agree with the new shipping service. There's virtually no tracking as it looks like it went into the black hole.
    I've been to Hamilton, and it's worth the trip. Thank God I flew first class return as I was allowed 70 lbs and only $35 to ship another 70lbs. Ok - it was not all fabric from M*, as I also went to other quilt stores.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well, its even better than the predicted delivery date I got it today!

7. Thanks SewMuchToDo, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the DD & 2 charms packs last week on Wed. My pkg. was delivered yest., which was 6 days. I selected the reg. $5. shipping, since I wasn't in a hurry for it.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a layer cake and thread on the 13th, went with the usual $5 shipping and received my order on the 21st.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minipinlady View Post
    My husband feels a shopping trip to Hamilton would be so much more fun...someday .
    If you can swing it, do one of their retreats. They're a lot of fun and a good value too!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have been to Hamilton to the shops but never to a retreat. It was a long trip by car from Alabama but I enjoyed it so much. Anyone that has the chance to go should, you won't be disappointed. Its Disney World for quilters!

12. Thanks SewMuchToDo thanked for this post