Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday hellos!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Monday hellos!

Back again. Weather was not enticing me to do any yardwork or to be social.

Joy - It was a bummed out day for me too, but I didn't have anything pressing to do. I made it to my sewing room and finished attaching the hooks to the valence, cleared up a bag of mending for DD & son, sewed a label to a quilt, made 4 more tea towels with borders. Cleared up small piles of fabric on tables, and put them away. Also found a piece of the backing from my Boomerang quilt - I was looking for leftover so I can make a label. Also got fabric out to make some personalized Paw Patrol pillowcases for mom's doctor's GKs. It feels good to get those 'other things' done. Now I can focus on UFOs.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

2. Thanks Claire Hallman thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good evening all. Nothing exciting over here for me. Work was steady, but not crazy. Home now and have eaten dinner. Now, to go outside and do some yardwork.

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

ke and rice pudding

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Seems my post got lost somewhere. My 2 sisters and brother visited on Sunday, what a visit that was. Sisters were going to bring dinner. already made I thought but they began by asking me if I had a pot to make 2 lbs of macaroni in! I'm still looking for kitchen items as they insisted on cleaning up after dinner. We finally settled down after dinner with coffee, cake and fruit salad and had a great chat. Today my 3 Granny cousins are coming over for lunch, will be a little less hectic as I have everything is ready even the baked rice pudding.
    Last edited by MissMay in Jersey; May 21st, 2019 at 10:07 AM.