• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCY
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2013

Re: Can I rant a little?

I have never leased a car, but I would not accept the color exterior or interior that I didn't want. Stand up for what you want.

Comment

• bubba
      Missouri Star
      • Mar 2013

Quite frankly, I'm surprised you let the C-Max go! I got one last summer and LOVE it!! I think I have gotten gas seven or eight times, and each tank is half the price of what my SUV took. The last tank I went over 900 miles on!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• NancyH
        The Guild President
        • Apr 2014

About 20 years ago our friend went to the Chevrolet dealer and ordered a brand new truck. It was to take about 6 to 8 weeks to get it. He finally got the call to go pick it up. He and my husband drove to the dealership went into the nice office with windows facing the parking lot and completed all the final paperwork. When they were finished our friend ask the salesman where it was parked. The salesman said right out there in the parking lot. My friend and husband didn't see the truck so they ask him again where is the truck parked. He said right there and pointed to a long bed green truck. My husband and friend burst into laughter because the truck our friend ordered was a short bed red and black truck. The salesman ask what was so funny and they both said you have to be kidding and proceeded to give the salesman a good going over. Needless to say the salesman didn't see much humor in the situation and at that point neither did our friend or my husband. Come to find out someone sold the truck our friend ordered to another customer and then they tried to sell him the green truck. It was quite a mess and they had to re-order the truck which meant he had to wait another 6-8 weeks to get it.
        Nancy

Comment

Working...
        X