Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can I rant a little?

Quote Originally Posted by Deegles View Post
    Oh and go on their website and build the car you want. Sometimes exterior color are not available with all interior colors.
    That's true (about certain models not offering certain colors) about different models. The first model of the FUSION didn't offer the Copper color...but the other 3 models do. ALL of the models offer either BLACK or WHITE STONE (basically it's light tan) with this model of Fusions. The model above the one I lease is a SEL and it offers a bronze/black leather interior.
    ************************************************** ****************************************
    I also told this guy that if he couldn't get me the Bronze color I wanted the Ford EcoSport came in a similar Bronze Exterior Color.
    This Bronze Color is lighter (you can also get it on the new Ford Ranger Trucks as well) Its callled "Saber"
    https://shop.ford.com/build/ecosport...LEET.VS-CE.%5D

Again, thanks for all the comments/support.....those of you who have commented at least made me feel better!

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I would make a stink about it. Make the salesperson feel as small as they made you feel.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Car salesmen are such MEN. They have historically dealt with the man of the house and tend to ignore the "little women".
    It is terribly maddening. I am a little hotheaded and would have handed back the keys and torn up the contract. Can you still do that?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I am of the opinion that bait and switch occurred. I think using those words have an impact, as I believe that is against the law. Perhaps take Susan with you if that is possible.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I probably would have walked out and not excepted the car. I would take my business to another car dealership. Getting colors the customer wants is not asking for too much . Am I reading this correct that it happen twice to you?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have never leased a car, but I would not accept the color exterior or interior that I didn't want. Stand up for what you want.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quite frankly, I'm surprised you let the C-Max go! I got one last summer and LOVE it!! I think I have gotten gas seven or eight times, and each tank is half the price of what my SUV took. The last tank I went over 900 miles on!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

About 20 years ago our friend went to the Chevrolet dealer and ordered a brand new truck. It was to take about 6 to 8 weeks to get it. He finally got the call to go pick it up. He and my husband drove to the dealership went into the nice office with windows facing the parking lot and completed all the final paperwork. When they were finished our friend ask the salesman where it was parked. The salesman said right out there in the parking lot. My friend and husband didn't see the truck so they ask him again where is the truck parked. He said right there and pointed to a long bed green truck. My husband and friend burst into laughter because the truck our friend ordered was a short bed red and black truck. The salesman ask what was so funny and they both said you have to be kidding and proceeded to give the salesman a good going over. Needless to say the salesman didn't see much humor in the situation and at that point neither did our friend or my husband. Come to find out someone sold the truck our friend ordered to another customer and then they tried to sell him the green truck. It was quite a mess and they had to re-order the truck which meant he had to wait another 6-8 weeks to get it.