Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please don’t lose that personal touch, last 2 quilts came without a note

I received my quilt back from M* and it looks great. Such nice work! But, and this is second quilt now, no note saying “ I like this color combo” or “ this is a lovely quiltl” or lI like modern quilt”. I miss that note from you M*!

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please don’t lose that personal touch, last 2 quilts came without a note

Agreed! My last few orders haven't had a personal message! On one of my first quilts I sent to Missouri Star, Jenny herself made a comment about it! That was such an honor! ( and it was a very long time ago when they longarmed right in the shop!)

4. Thanks Old Newbie, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please don’t lose that personal touch, last 2 quilts came without a note

That is rather disappointing to hear. The one and only quilt I will ever have done there is on it's way back to me now. I had heard about the personal notes and was looking forward to what it would say.

Oh well........
    Donna

6. Thanks Old Newbie thanked for this post
    Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing these concerns. We are constantly amazed at all of the beautiful quilts and color that come to us from all over the world. We also love the touching stories that accompany so many of the projects. Jenny expects notes and we try to write notes on all of our orders. I'll make sure and talk with the quilters next week to ensure every quilter takes an extra moment to contribute to the story of the quilt. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

All the best,

Caleb

8. Thanks SallyO'Sews, Old Newbie, MSN, dwil23, Monique, azmotogirl thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cjgorringe View Post
    Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing these concerns. We are constantly amazed at all of the beautiful quilts and color that come to us from all over the world. We also love the touching stories that accompany so many of the projects. Jenny expects notes and we try to write notes on all of our orders. I'll make sure and talk with the quilters next week to ensure every quilter takes an extra moment to contribute to the story of the quilt. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

All the best,

Caleb
    Thank you. I just realized I was missing part of the story of “our” quilt.