Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sale at Joann's Fabric store... Love their coupons!

Thanks for the heads up on the batting. I will have to stop by tomorrow and see what is left. Do you purchase it on the roll or in the packages

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claudiaj View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the batting. I will have to stop by tomorrow and see what is left. Do you purchase it on the roll or in the packages
    I buy it by the roll, I find I have less waste or small pieces to meld together when I do it this way. I did manage to get almost an entire roll which should last me a year or two....maybe three.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I am addicted to the coupons. Every week seems like they have some sort of sale and I take full advantage. On first name bases the the staff at my local store, like I said, addicted lol.
    Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by giig21 View Post
    I am addicted to the coupons. Every week seems like they have some sort of sale and I take full advantage. On first name bases the the staff at my local store, like I said, addicted lol.
    I have gotten some beautiful fabric over the years from Joann that has held up beautifully. Like anything else, you have to know what you are buying. I like the quality of the newer fabrics they have been getting from South Korea also.

5. Thanks dwil23 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I buy character fabrics at Joann's. It doesn't matter where you buy them, the quality is the same at Joann's, quilt stores and even Walmart. Joann's is great for stabilizers and other accessories. Good for a staying loyal to your workplace! I would say as a quilter I've used Joann's fabric and it doesn't compare to quilt store quality after washes. Maybe the feel as fabric but after a few washes there's a big difference. I say though, stay quilting regardless of what line of fabric you can afford. My first quilts I bought all my fabrics from Walmart and joanns. They are still used lovingly!

7. Thanks MSN thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momofmonsters5 View Post
    I buy character fabrics at Joann's. It doesn't matter where you buy them, the quality is the same at Joann's, quilt stores and even Walmart. Joann's is great for stabilizers and other accessories. Good for a staying loyal to your workplace! I would say as a quilter I've used Joann's fabric and it doesn't compare to quilt store quality after washes. Maybe the feel as fabric but after a few washes there's a big difference. I say though, stay quilting regardless of what line of fabric you can afford. My first quilts I bought all my fabrics from Walmart and joanns. They are still used lovingly!

EXACTLY!!!
    Donna