Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default re: Jenny On The Road !!!! She's Coming To Michigan!!

Hi Everyone!
    I just was reading about Jenny's Road Trips. She is coming to Michigan!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!......I am EXCITED BEYOND WORDS!!!

She is coming to Ypsilanti MI (This is close to Detroit, Ann Arbor,& Lansing, MICHIGAN!!!)

AUGUST 16th & 17th 2019 (Friday & Saturday)

Here's the INFORMATION!!

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/jenny-o...ad-16525269779

What I would like to know is if anyone would be interested in possibly getting together and meeting each other? I live about 25-30 miles from Yspilanti MI and there are a lot of things to do in cities close to Ypsilanti,MI such as Ann Arbor, Lansing, Jackson,Irish Hills, etc. I would be happy to possibly plan a "meeting" place for all of us to get togethr after we all get to meet Jenny(and Ron!) if you would be interested in doing something like this???
    Just let me know!!
    BTW....if you have any questions about the area where this "On The Road With Jenny" event is being held, feel free to ask me questions if you like.(other than 4 yrs of my DH going to college out of state and almost 3 yrs living in Germany) have lived in Michigan (near Jackson) all my life.

Just comment below...and if you want to email me instead of PM'ing me here at MSQC.....here's my email address:
    redcaboose1717@comcast.net

WOW......I AM so excited.....what an amazing thing to do! I want to go to Hamilton Missouri someday, but for now this is the next best thing isn't it?

Smiles,
    Sugar/Jacqueline
    redcaboose1717
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; May 8th, 2019 at 02:53 PM.

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, sewbizzy thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jenny On The Road !!!! She's Coming To Michigan!!

Whoo hoo! That is only 2.5 hours or so from me. I was looking at her show in Pennsylvania, but this is much closer (PA would be a 6.5 - 7 hour drive). Michigan would be an easy day trip, no hotel required! I would have to go on the Saturday (August 17).

The tickets are through Eastern Michigan U., and not Eventbrite. I thought that was a little odd. Lots of good seats available though!

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jenny On The Road !!!! She's Coming To Michigan!!

I live in Oakland county - about an hour way from Ypsi, give or take - so I think I'll ask around at my Sit and Sew to see if anyone else is interested in going. Sounds like fun and that's right after my birthday!
    Sheryl

5. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post