Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday Monday

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Monday Monday

Good morning. After a rainy Sunday, we are seeing the sun today! We are expecting the delivery of our new furniture today. I still have to take it easy— so no workouts for another 3 weeks. I should get quite a few blocks sewed today. Tonight I will probably go with my DH and our springer spaniel to nose work class.
    Glad to see that Anita is back.

Beth

2. Thanks Star lover, SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

We have had glorious weather for 2 days, and more expected for today. Sunshine and highs in the 70's is perfect in my book! I spent most of Saturday cleaning the screened porch. It was so full of pollen and dirt that it looked like part of the back yard. I forgot to wear a mask, so I paid the price yesterday with runny nose and eyes, Better today, thank goodness.

Our sons and wives came over for dinner, and the men cooked and cleaned up! It was an early Mother's Day since DS#1 and wife are celebrating their anniversary next weekend at Sandals. It was a gorgeous day and so great to have the boys around.

Today is one of the great grandson's birthday. He is 3. I'll see him next month when we get together in the mountains. He is a ball of energy! They live in Atlanta.

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Beth, what do they do in nosework class? Our son's 8 month old puppy is a bundle of energy and so smart. We hide kibble or treats for him to search as sort of nosework. He's definitely a dog who needs a job.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

The dogs learn to find anise,clove , and birch. The instructor hides the scent in boxes first. Then she hides them around a room. Finally outside. There are trials and your dog can earn ribbons and titles. It allows are springer to to gain more confidence. He could be a drug sniffing dog if he was not so anxious. All the dogs stay in their crates until it is there turn.

7. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, chelea thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good evening all. Today was a busy day at work. Lots going on. Came home and finished mowing the back yard, as it was too hot yesterday after doing all the edging and mowing the front yard. I guess I need to get back in the groove. Tomorrow is guild meeting so I need to load charity quilts into the car tonight, so I don't leave them home tomorrow. Other than that, will likely finish reading my library book tonight while watching the Rockets game off and on.

9. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Anita,

Happy to see you back! Are we still on for a sewing room reorganization? LOL! Just kidding...well maybe a little,LOL!

Gina

11. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post