Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Easter everyone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easter.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	158717

Have a blessed day everyone.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

2. Thanks baslp, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy Easter everyone

Happy Easter!

J will be missing breakfast and the Easter Egg Hunt at church this morning. He started running a fever last night. E and Z will be picked up by Nana and Nandy. Jim is going to pick me up around 7 because of the music team's practice. It's going to be a long morning.

Mike and I watched both Mary Poppins movies this weekend. He's decided he likes the old one better. I liked that the new one had some of the old songs playing in the background. I enjoyed it, but there was one song, I wouldn't want the grands to pick up.

Well, this is a first for me, my birthday and Easter on the same day. It doesn't happen often! I teased J on Friday that he'd never have to worry about sharing his birthday with the Easter Bunny. He got it right away since his birthday is in Sept! We'll have to research to see if Zeke will have an Easter birthday.

Have a blessed Easter with your family and friends/
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

4. Thanks Monique, baslp, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter, Everyone! ~ He is risen! He is risen, indeed! Church this a.m. with DS#2 & his girlfriend, then lunch out, probably at Perkins. I have a coupon for 20% off.

I'm up earlier than usual. I woke up 30 min. before my alarm would go off.

Yest. was our hottest day yet. It got up to 87 deg.! I dragged out the hoses & spent most of the day running in/out to move the sprinklers. It was a mild night; it's still 62 deg., our warmest morning yet. We're supposed to get rain this afternoon, evening, & into tomorrow a.m. Much cooler tomorrow. I noticed the buds on my crabapple trees are starting to swell. Maybe we'll have some color in a couple weeks.

Katrina ~ Happy Birthday!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

6. Thanks Monique, baslp, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter one and all. Happy birthday Katina!!! Hope everyone has a great day!

8. Thanks Monique, baslp, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter everyone and Happy Birthday Katrina.

Joy, enjoy your visit and lunch with your DS and GF. Not much planned for today other than church and a bit of stitching.

10. Thanks Monique, baslp, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Our Lord has risen! Happy Easter to all!
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

12. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique, baslp thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter and happy birthday Katrina,

We hosted Easter dinner. The GKs came early and decorated carrot muffins with coconut grass, jelly beans, gummy carrots and colour sprinkles. They get to eat beans as many as they want, but bring their art work home to enjoy. It was fun to watch. Poor Cédric did a face plant on a rock at the ex place yesterday. And his nose is all ripped up. Poor little thing. Baby Michael was taking it all in, as well as a nap amidst the screams and yelling. The girls & Max played a board game, for 10 mins. That's the length of attention span.

Today whole to recover and maybe I'll visit mom. Friends are in town for lunch with her sister, and may drop by later.

Have a blessed Easter.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

14. Thanks Monique, baslp thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter! I am finally starting to feel like my normal self. My surgery was a little more involved than I anticipated.my DH who is surgeon took good care of me. He even canceled another day of seeing patients. I am sure they were not happy about this. One of my DDs is in Nursing school so she was also a big help. I had to send him out to a dept store to by a robe. I was using a towel to cover my lower parts he’d with a chip clip. I can’t wear that when our house cleaner comes on Mon. He did a good finding one that fit me. I did not think I would have this catheter in for 10 days.
    We will have to celebrate Easter dinner on another night. I planned to bounce back by Thursday or Friday.
    Happy Birthday Katrina,! Will you have a family dinner and cake.

Have great day

Beth

16. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique, Claire Hallman thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well our plans changed. Zeke got up around 3 this morning and threw up. J was already on the no go list, so then Zeke was added. Esther started coughing this morning, so they all stayed home with Morgan, who wasn't feeling too well either.

Jim played at church and I have a feeling he'll be taking a nap a little later.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I think it's going to be a lot quieter than I expected.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

18. Thanks Monique, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post