Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: scrappy rickrack

Terry, thanks for asking. I am loving my embroidery machine so much...…..I can't believe all the beautiful and wonderful things I can do with it. My latest project is a life sized design of our Snickers. She is/was (she will always be here with us) our rescue Cavalier King Charles. We had to have her sent over the rainbow just six weeks ago and it is still such an emotional thing for us. I found this beautiful design, from the UK, and downloaded it. I stitched it out in as close to her color as I could and she now is on a pillow on our sofa, in the exact same place she used to lay. As you can see, I made a pillow, and the size of the design is right at the size of our little Snickler's head. I'm attaching a picture of it. I am constantly finding things I can do with my machine and feel there is no end in sight. I DO love my BabyLock Destiny. I think it's great that you are doing so much with yours, and find myself thinking of the time you first got it and didn't know if you were going to be sorry for getting it. Terry, trust me, you will never be sorry. Happy Easter.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2007_01.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	158726
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

2. Thanks grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Ah Sharon, it is a beautiful reminder of your loved one. I am not that creative but admire your abilities. I don't seem to come up with anything clever that I want to put on display. I finally bought some designs and it took me two weeks and a trip to DD's to figure out what I was doing wrong. You are an amazing woman.

4. Thanks cv quilter thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, . I appreciate your kind comment. Keep on with your embroidery. You will find that creativity blossoms the more you do with it. Your quilting talent and creativity is already incredible.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

6. Thanks grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know that I have already commented on this quilt but just wanted to say again that I LOVE this quilt, Terry!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful tribute to your Snickers. She was such a beautiful part of your family. When Olive went to Rainbow Bridge I made a quilt in her memory from a fabric line called Olive's Flower Market. I know just how you feel...they say it takes time. Olive is away now almost two years and we miss her every day and still shed tears.

I feel the same way about machine embroidery. I could get lost in that wonderful world!

Hugs to you....

9. Thanks grammaterry, cv quilter thanked for this post