Good morning everyone. It is a very wet start to the day today. It rained last night and I mean it rained. We also had a thunderstorm. A lot of snow is gone this morning. But it was also snowing yesterday, a very wet snow that didn't stick to the ground. Then it changed over to rain. April showers bring May flowers, right?

Saturday was a very quiet day. Hubby still has the 'cold' and wasn't feeling well enough to go anywhere. So I continued to go through magazines. I can't believe that I had that many. I have a huge pile looking for a new home. I also worked on the baby quilt and might just finish that today. I think I will mail it to the baby herself, surprising her parents, LOL!! Yesterday I joined my brother and his wife for lunch. My birthday gift is an old telephone, working of course. He also fixed a couple of lawn wind spinners that needed repair. He also made me a thread holder when I hand quilt. Keeps the spool from falling an rolling across the floor. Yesterday was also the 33rd anniversary of my father's death. Where has the time gone?

Hubby has to work today so I will have the whole day to myself. Tomorrow is Victoria's Quilts day and I have a quilt or two to take with me.

Have a great day friends.