tulip2019.jpg Spring has arrived...at last
    success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
    Terry of NC
  • Mischiefkat1
    Prairie Pointer
    • Mar 2018

Re: tulip time

Terri,
    Your Tulips are lovely. One of the things I miss living in Florida are Spring flowers. Blessings Kathy

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
      Missouri Star
      • Aug 2015

Beautiful. It gives me hope.
      Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
        Missouri Star
        • Nov 2013

Your tulips are beautiful with those bright colors, it seems that spring finally comes

Comment

• dwil23
          Missouri Star
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Mischiefkat1 View Post
          Terri,
          Your Tulips are lovely. One of the things I miss living in Florida are Spring flowers. Blessings Kathy
          I can't say that I "miss them" because I never lived anywhere that there were "spring flowers" other than in the stores. They sure are beautiful! Will be on a short vacation in North Georgia two weeks from now - hope they are still blooming there at that time.
          Donna

Comment

• Mischiefkat1
            Prairie Pointer
            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
            I can't say that I "miss them" because I never lived anywhere that there were "spring flowers" other than in the stores. They sure are beautiful! Will be on a short vacation in North Georgia two weeks from now - hope they are still blooming there at that time.
            Publix has beautiful "spring flowers. Hope the the flowers are still in bloom when you visit Ga. Blessings kathy

Comment

• grammaterry
              Missouri Star
              • Dec 2015

I don't think tulips will be in bloom in no. Georgia two weeks from now. I'm up in the mountains and we are two weeks behind Asheville. I know SO. Carolina tulips are almost done so I'm thinking you'll be seeing azaleas. One of my favoroite bushes of flowers. DH bought me 400 tulip bulbs for Christmas, so I am experiencing a Christmas wonder.
              Terry of NC

Comment

• sewbizzy
                Missouri Star
                • Feb 2012

Your tulips are so pretty and colorful! your hard work has paid off...
                Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

• Bubby
                  Missouri Star
                  • Jun 2011

We are having driving rain with snow right now. This is a big storm. The ground is too warm for any snow to stick, but really, this is April 13! Your tulips are so pretty, Terry. We saw a few Dogwood trees almost in bloom on our drive today.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• JCY
                    Missouri Star
                    • Jul 2013

Love your flowers, Terry. Your hosta are lookin' good, too. I love spring flowers. I have tulips coming up, but very few are blooming yet. Lots of hyacinth in bloom now. Daffodils, too.

Comment

• Claire Hallman
                      Missouri Star
                      • Jun 2011

It will be too late for most spring flowers in No Georgia, perhaps there will be mountain laurel blooming though.
                      We are in north central Alabama and here are some pictures of the end of our street and our sideways clematis.IMG_0678.JPGIMG_0676.JPGIMG_0679.JPG
                      Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

• geegeequilts
                        Missouri Star
                        • Jan 2015

Oooh! Love the blooms! What a happy sight.

Gina

Comment

• grammaterry
                          Missouri Star
                          • Dec 2015

Oh my goodness, what a bountiful joyful spring you are having. Thank you for sharing
                          Terry of NC

Comment

• dwil23
                            Missouri Star
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
                            I don't think tulips will be in bloom in no. Georgia two weeks from now. I'm up in the mountains and we are two weeks behind Asheville. I know SO. Carolina tulips are almost done so I'm thinking you'll be seeing azaleas. One of my favoroite bushes of flowers. DH bought me 400 tulip bulbs for Christmas, so I am experiencing a Christmas wonder.
                            That's what I was afraid of...... I LOVE azaleas, but I have those in my yard so not anything different. We are supposed to be going to a place I had never heard of - Gibbs Gardens - that hopefully will still have some daffodils blooming, but that will be iffy from what I see. My sister planned this trip and I think she should have made it a couple of weeks earlier . Claire your flowers are beautiful too!
                            Donna

Comment

• grammaterry
                              Missouri Star
                              • Dec 2015

I looked on there website (which doesn't appear to be updated since 2-018, and perhaps since things are blooming so early here in the south, you may have the rhododendrons. Our dogwoods are just now coming in and one of them is in full bloom which is weird that one is glorious and the others are just beginning. So maybe dogwoods and rhododendrons and azaleas and of course, the gardeners will have some wonderful annuals for you as well I bet. Have a great time.
                              That's what I was afraid of...... I LOVE azaleas, but I have those in my yard so not anything different. We are supposed to be going to a place I had never heard of - Gibbs Gardens - that hopefully will still have some daffodils blooming, but that will be iffy from what I see. My sister planned this trip and I think she should have made it a couple of weeks earlier . Claire your flowers are beautiful too!
                              Terry of NC

Comment

Working...
                              X