I have been a member of this forum since March, 2012. My first quilt shop order was probably months before that. (I lurked for awhile.) I love this company, and have ordered through you first and foremost before any other online retailer. I loved the family feel and customer service that was even better than my local QS. I have been an outspoken champion here on this forum when other's have lost patience and gotten angry. But, I just don't see any option here. I am done ordering from you for the foreseeable future. I am sorry.

My most recent order went in April 1. Today is April 10. My shipping info tells me this may be delivered tomorrow. April 11. At this point I can't even remember what I ordered or why. But, I do believe 11 days is just too long to wait. This is a consistent pattern, and I don't see anything changing anytime soon. I've seen promises to get to the bottom of the problem, but nothing being done. I believe the problem is the carrier, not Missouri Star. But, that just somehow doesn't matter when you're waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....

So, until things change I'm done. It's with sadness, because I'm a real hold out in this. But, there it is. I'll continue on the forum, because many ladies here are really good friends of mine, and I'm hoping someday I'll read about a change in reference to shipping.

Until then, it's been sweet. Thank you. And ***HUGS***