Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm Sorry Missouri Star Quilt Co. But....

I have been a member of this forum since March, 2012. My first quilt shop order was probably months before that. (I lurked for awhile.) I love this company, and have ordered through you first and foremost before any other online retailer. I loved the family feel and customer service that was even better than my local QS. I have been an outspoken champion here on this forum when other's have lost patience and gotten angry. But, I just don't see any option here. I am done ordering from you for the foreseeable future. I am sorry.

My most recent order went in April 1. Today is April 10. My shipping info tells me this may be delivered tomorrow. April 11. At this point I can't even remember what I ordered or why. But, I do believe 11 days is just too long to wait. This is a consistent pattern, and I don't see anything changing anytime soon. I've seen promises to get to the bottom of the problem, but nothing being done. I believe the problem is the carrier, not Missouri Star. But, that just somehow doesn't matter when you're waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....

So, until things change I'm done. It's with sadness, because I'm a real hold out in this. But, there it is. I'll continue on the forum, because many ladies here are really good friends of mine, and I'm hoping someday I'll read about a change in reference to shipping.

Until then, it's been sweet. Thank you. And ***HUGS***
    ~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm Sorry Missouri Star Quilt Co. But....

And guess who CHOSE the carrier?
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope somebody at "the factory" is listening! But I hope this doesn't mean you are dropping out of the Forum too? We would hate for that to happen. Please stay with us! We are all loyal customers of M, and their champions wherever we go, other websites, Facebook posts, etc. I completely understand how you feel, and it has been posted a gazillion times how we are all regularly dissatisfied with their shipping. I don't know if M isn't getting the message, or is just ignoring it. Would sure like to know what is really going on here.

4. Thanks shermur thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Libby, I am glad you are still staying with us here at the forum.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

If I get an order in 5-10 days, I don't have a problem with that. I usually don't need the item in a hurry anyway. I haven't been ordering because I already have such a large stash that I really don't need more fabric or notions. But if I see something I really want, I certainly will order it. I will remain a faithful customer of M*.

7. Thanks Kgrammiecaz thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on a can't sew, why but diet right now. I keep hoping the consistency of frustrated forum members will be noticed.

I'm glad you're sticking with us!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I don't ever see how to choose my carrier. i order and it comes fairly fast. i live in Texas. so far, so good for me.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
    I don't ever see how to choose my carrier. i order and it comes fairly fast. i live in Texas. so far, so good for me.
    And I am way north of you and it takes almost 2 weeks, EVERY time.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think we are all in love with the story of how M* became a company and we have surely been enamoured with how the little guy became successful. But, we still want the little guy attitude!! Slow growth is good growth and intimacy with your customers creates loyalty. Shipping should not be an issue. Pack it up and hire an employee to drive it to a postoffice in KC if that's what its going to take, but don't put the constant excuse on the shipper. It CAN be fixed.

12. Thanks dwil23, quiltingaway, shermur, Debbie Watters, auntstuff thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I still have no complaints. It's rare, if ever, that I get mine in more than 7 days. I've even gotten them within 4 days. :-)

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique