I'm Sorry Missouri Star Quilt Co. But....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jean Sewing Machine
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2012

Re: I'm Sorry Missouri Star Quilt Co. But....

Originally posted by sydneybean View Post
    thanks, Al. We all appreciate your reply to our concerns. It would be nice if all that are a part of this conversation would take the time to thank you also. It doesn't take any more time to type a nice note of thanks than to type a nasty note to your comments. Thanks again.
    What a good reminder! Thanks for that, Sydneybean! Al, we always appreciate your efforts and for listening to our concerns. We look forward to new choices that work well to get our treasures to us more quickly!

Comment

• happygram
      The Guild President
      • May 2011

Could someone please explain what a choice in service means? I'm kind of confused by that and would love to know what that involves. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Comment

• MSN
        Missouri Star
        • Jan 2017

Choice in service means that you would have options for shipping. One option for the basic fee, but shipping may take longer. Or you could upgrade to a faster shipping option if you are willing to pay a bit more for shipping.

Comment

• Carlie Wolf
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2013

I think an example would be like what you see on Amazon where you have shipping choices for different fees.
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

• BillNye
            Administrator
            The Guild President
            • Feb 2009

Just wanted to follow up, the team launched shipping options this morning, so you can now get ground and expedited shipping as options

Screenshot 2019-04-23 10.30.16.jpg

This is a result of this and many other threads here, thank you for your consistent supportive suggestions and criticism. We don't get better if you don't help us, so thank you. Let me know what you think

Comment

• wlrquilts
              Missouri Star
              • Jun 2012

My feedback is if you are still using FedEx Smartpost for Standard shipping that you change your delivery dates to 2 - 14 days. My last 4 orders - shipped 4/4 - received 4/11; shipped 3/19 - received 26; shipped 3/8 - received 3/19; shipped 2/1 - received 2/6. Shortest was 5 days and longest was 11. You are more than welcome to doublecheck these dates. Kudos to your company thou for all these orders were shipped the same day or next day and 3 of the 4 orders included yardage needing to be cut.

UPS SurePost I always received same day as USPS or just one extra day.

I will continue to order as your prices and selection are better, but was hoping you would go back to UPS or at best UPS Surepost.
              Last edited by wlrquilts; April 23, 2019, 10:38 AM.
              Wendy
              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

• BillNye
                Administrator
                The Guild President
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wlrquilts View Post
                My feedback is if you are still using FedEx Smartpost for Standard shipping that you change your delivery dates to 2 - 14 days. My last 4 orders - shipped 4/4 - received 4/11; shipped 3/19 - received 26; shipped 3/8 - received 3/19; shipped 2/1 - received 2/6. Shortest was 5 days and longest was 11. You are more than welcome to doublecheck these dates. Kudos to your company thou for all these orders were shipped the same day or next day and 3 of the 4 orders included yardage needing to be cut.

UPS SurePost I always received same day as USPS or just one extra day.

I will continue to order as your prices and selection are better, but was hoping you would go back to UPS or at best UPS Surepost.
                that's a great idea to manage expectations better, I'll get the times updated

Comment

• jjkaiser
                  Missouri Star
                  • Oct 2013

Glad we now have options but am I the only one confused here? Standard shipping is 2-7 business days. Okay but if that is the regular shipping they used for the past year for $5 it doesn't seem like anyone is receiving orders in 2-7 days. So technically it ships out in 2-7 days it just doesn't arrive in that time frame? So actually standard shipping means it arrives at your door in about 10-14 days?
                  Jocelyn
                  South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

• BillNye
                    Administrator
                    The Guild President
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                    Glad we now have options but am I the only one confused here? Standard shipping is 2-7 business days. Okay but if that is the regular shipping they used for the past year for $5 it doesn't seem like anyone is receiving orders in 2-7 days. So technically it ships out in 2-7 days it just doesn't arrive in that time frame? So actually standard shipping means it arrives at your door in about 10-14 days?
                    Right, that's what wirquilts pointed out, I'll update the time so to manage expectations. about 95% of packages get there in under 5 days, but 5% go on a great journey across america, we'll be as transparent as possible though so people can make a choice. That's the big push I was gunning for today, options.

Comment

• Laurie B
                      Beginning Stitcher
                      • May 2018

I’ll share some REALLY GOOD NEWS! Because I miscalculated, when I should not have been working after a full day, I quickly placed an order for more cut yardage - adding a few other pieces of cut yardage, too - at 6PM on Easter Sunday. I selected FEDEx Express shipping for $7 and used my Quilter’s Cash to offset the up-charge. Happy to report that my fabric was delivered today by 2 PM. That’s delivery from MO to DE in 1-1/2 days!!! Grateful for additional shipping options and thank you MSQC for your products and service.

Comment

• PamelaOry
                        Applique Angel
                        • Jan 2019

Great news on the added shipping options, thank you!
                        Pam

Comment

• am2901
                          Quilting Royalty
                          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Laurie B View Post
                          I’ll share some REALLY GOOD NEWS! Because I miscalculated, when I should not have been working after a full day, I quickly placed an order for more cut yardage - adding a few other pieces of cut yardage, too - at 6PM on Easter Sunday. I selected FEDEx Express shipping for $7 and used my Quilter’s Cash to offset the up-charge. Happy to report that my fabric was delivered today by 2 PM. That’s delivery from MO to DE in 1-1/2 days!!! Grateful for additional shipping options and thank you MSQC for your products and service.
                          Laurie B, when you selected FEDEx Express shipping for $7, didn't that mean in addition to the regular $5 charge for shipping? So the total charge for shipping was $12?

Comment

• Caroline T.
                            Missouri Star
                            • Jun 2016

AM2901, if your order is over $100, yoy are eligible for free (standard) shipping, so if you choose the FedEx Expedited in that case you only pay $7.

I too placed an order yesterday (over $100) and only paid $7 for the quicker option. MY order tracking says i'll have it tomorrow. I'm a happy camper.

Thanks Al for all your efforts and for keeping your finger on the pulse of your customers.

Comment

• bubba
                              Missouri Star
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
                              AM2901, if your order is over $100, yoy are eligible for free (standard) shipping, so if you choose the FedEx Expedited in that case you only pay $7.

I too placed an order yesterday (over $100) and only paid $7 for the quicker option. MY order tracking says i'll have it tomorrow. I'm a happy camper.

Thanks Al for all your efforts and for keeping your finger on the pulse of your customers.
                              I'm happy for you! When you are at a retreat and spend $100, they will also ship it for free.
                              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• EnumclawGramma
                                Missouri Star
                                • Mar 2012

Al is a rock star! I really appreciate all you've done to help with this shipping situation! This. Right here. This attention to customer service. This is why I hung in for so long. And I knew in my heart we would be listened to and this problem would be addressed.

Thank you Al. ***HUGS***
                                sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Working...
                                X