Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm Sorry Missouri Star Quilt Co. But....

Quote Originally Posted by sydneybean View Post
    thanks, Al. We all appreciate your reply to our concerns. It would be nice if all that are a part of this conversation would take the time to thank you also. It doesn't take any more time to type a nice note of thanks than to type a nasty note to your comments. Thanks again.
    What a good reminder! Thanks for that, Sydneybean! Al, we always appreciate your efforts and for listening to our concerns. We look forward to new choices that work well to get our treasures to us more quickly!

2. Thanks sydneybean thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Could someone please explain what a choice in service means? I'm kind of confused by that and would love to know what that involves. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Choice in service means that you would have options for shipping. One option for the basic fee, but shipping may take longer. Or you could upgrade to a faster shipping option if you are willing to pay a bit more for shipping.

5. Thanks Carlie Wolf thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think an example would be like what you see on Amazon where you have shipping choices for different fees.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to follow up, the team launched shipping options this morning, so you can now get ground and expedited shipping as options

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2019-04-23 10.30.16.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	158761

This is a result of this and many other threads here, thank you for your consistent supportive suggestions and criticism. We don't get better if you don't help us, so thank you. Let me know what you think

8. Thanks quiltingaway, EnumclawGramma, Kgrammiecaz, MSN, DeniseSm thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My feedback is if you are still using FedEx Smartpost for Standard shipping that you change your delivery dates to 2 - 14 days. My last 4 orders - shipped 4/4 - received 4/11; shipped 3/19 - received 26; shipped 3/8 - received 3/19; shipped 2/1 - received 2/6. Shortest was 5 days and longest was 11. You are more than welcome to doublecheck these dates. Kudos to your company thou for all these orders were shipped the same day or next day and 3 of the 4 orders included yardage needing to be cut.

UPS SurePost I always received same day as USPS or just one extra day.

I will continue to order as your prices and selection are better, but was hoping you would go back to UPS or at best UPS Surepost.
    Last edited by wlrquilts; April 23rd, 2019 at 01:38 PM.

10. Thanks sydneybean, auntstuff thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wlrquilts View Post
    My feedback is if you are still using FedEx Smartpost for Standard shipping that you change your delivery dates to 2 - 14 days. My last 4 orders - shipped 4/4 - received 4/11; shipped 3/19 - received 26; shipped 3/8 - received 3/19; shipped 2/1 - received 2/6. Shortest was 5 days and longest was 11. You are more than welcome to doublecheck these dates. Kudos to your company thou for all these orders were shipped the same day or next day and 3 of the 4 orders included yardage needing to be cut.

UPS SurePost I always received same day as USPS or just one extra day.

I will continue to order as your prices and selection are better, but was hoping you would go back to UPS or at best UPS Surepost.
    that's a great idea to manage expectations better, I'll get the times updated

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Glad we now have options but am I the only one confused here? Standard shipping is 2-7 business days. Okay but if that is the regular shipping they used for the past year for $5 it doesn't seem like anyone is receiving orders in 2-7 days. So technically it ships out in 2-7 days it just doesn't arrive in that time frame? So actually standard shipping means it arrives at your door in about 10-14 days?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjkaiser View Post
    Glad we now have options but am I the only one confused here? Standard shipping is 2-7 business days. Okay but if that is the regular shipping they used for the past year for $5 it doesn't seem like anyone is receiving orders in 2-7 days. So technically it ships out in 2-7 days it just doesn't arrive in that time frame? So actually standard shipping means it arrives at your door in about 10-14 days?
    Right, that's what wirquilts pointed out, I'll update the time so to manage expectations. about 95% of packages get there in under 5 days, but 5% go on a great journey across america, we'll be as transparent as possible though so people can make a choice. That's the big push I was gunning for today, options.

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll share some REALLY GOOD NEWS! Because I miscalculated, when I should not have been working after a full day, I quickly placed an order for more cut yardage - adding a few other pieces of cut yardage, too - at 6PM on Easter Sunday. I selected FEDEx Express shipping for $7 and used my Quilter’s Cash to offset the up-charge. Happy to report that my fabric was delivered today by 2 PM. That’s delivery from MO to DE in 1-1/2 days!!! Grateful for additional shipping options and thank you MSQC for your products and service.

15. Thanks quiltingaway, PamelaOry thanked for this post