Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone have an MSQC limited edition pink 2.5x8 ruler and willing to sell?

I bought a few of these early this year as gifts but accidentally broke one of them and am now short a gift for a group of friends. I keep waiting for it to come back in stock but it's been 3 months now and no luck - perhaps there was truly a limited run and that was it. If you have an extra one and are willing to sell, I'll happily pay a premium for it.

Link to the ruler is here

Thanks!
    Jennifer

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Does anyone have an MSQC limited edition pink 2.5x8 ruler and willing to sell?

If I had one I would give it to you. Good luck in your search.
    Pam

3. Thanks craftycat thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Does anyone have an MSQC limited edition pink 2.5x8 ruler and willing to sell?

There is no selling allowed on this forum.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry and thanks for letting me know. Should I move this elsewhere or ask for trade instead? I certainly have no intent of breaking any rules...appreciate any direction. Thank you!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You can leave it here, but any further dealings need to be by Private message.

Honestly I don't even remember or know when M* sold the pink rulers. It must have been a short while or else I was asleep for a long time!
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

7. Thanks auntiemern, craftycat thanked for this post
    Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help, Karen.

I purchased in Jan 2019, so it was very recent but I have a feeling it truly was a very limited run. However, they don't show as 'Sold out forever', so I have hope that they may eventually have more.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just a suggestion, add it to your wish list and they will notify when it comes in. Call of e-mail M* and ask if they have any sitting around waiting for a good home. Maybe they have one or two, but not enough to list for sale?? Worth a try anyways.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Ebay and Etsy have yellow ones for sale

11. Thanks craftycat thanked for this post
    Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the suggestions, Patty! I have had it on my wishlist for 3 months but I really liked your suggestion to call directly. They do have several on hand for sale in the various shops, but they can't/won't sell one to me and ship it out. I live in Chicago and it's not an option for me to drive there anytime soon - although this same group of us make the trek every year for the birthday bash. Hopefully there are some available when we visit in the fall. Really appreciate your suggestion and thanks for the help!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftycat View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, Patty! I have had it on my wishlist for 3 months but I really liked your suggestion to call directly. They do have several on hand for sale in the various shops, but they can't/won't sell one to me and ship it out. I live in Chicago and it's not an option for me to drive there anytime soon - although this same group of us make the trek every year for the birthday bash. Hopefully there are some available when we visit in the fall. Really appreciate your suggestion and thanks for the help!
    What?????????????????????????
    Donna