Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Does anyone have an MSQC limited edition pink 2.5x8 ruler and willing to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by craftycat View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, Patty! I have had it on my wishlist for 3 months but I really liked your suggestion to call directly. They do have several on hand for sale in the various shops, but they can't/won't sell one to me and ship it out. I live in Chicago and it's not an option for me to drive there anytime soon - although this same group of us make the trek every year for the birthday bash. Hopefully there are some available when we visit in the fall. Really appreciate your suggestion and thanks for the help!
    They have them, but they won't ship them? I don't understand....
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Does anyone have an MSQC limited edition pink 2.5x8 ruler and willing to sell?

Surely, someone will help you out if they can. Do call. Perhaps you could find out what shop number to call directly to get one shipped to you. I understand that the internet business and the separate shops may operate somewhat independently. Keepsake Quilting used to be set up like that as well. Good luck!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That is just crazy. If they have for sale it should be able to be bought and shipped. Wish I was going down there, but I'm not. Good luck. They could earn a lot of "good will" if they helped you out.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Does M* own all the shops? If they don't then perhaps that is why they can't just grab a ruler for you. They don't own the ruler - the shop does.

If that makes sense.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pandabear View Post
    Does M* own all the shops? If they don't then perhaps that is why they can't just grab a ruler for you. They don't own the ruler - the shop does.

If that makes sense.
    M* owns all the shops. The only thing I can figure is they are only selling the remainder in shop since it is a limited edition
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Look what you started, now we ALL want the pink one lol