Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Twobees Fabric have you ordered from them

This is an online fabric store in Bedford TX specializing in civil war reproductions. They have some great prices on Marcus and Moda for $5-8 yd. I am a little leary of ordering from an unknown place and I can't remember where I fist saw the link, possibly Kathleen Tracy's Small Quilts Facebook page? I am kind of tempted to place a small order and check them out. Any experience with them?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Twobees Fabric have you ordered from them

They have a FB page. I'm not familiar with them. Maybe someone else here has ordered from them.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't ordered from them recently, but have ordered several times in the past. Loved working with them: good fast shipping, good prices, and had some wonderful fabric I had not found elsewhere. I would not hesitate to order again. Sharon

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't but sometimes when I want to try a new place, I will email a question to customer service and if they respond in a timely, professional manner, I will chance it.

5. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post