Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you seen Jenny on the Road?

I just saw that Jenny on the Road will be in Lancaster, PA on July 11 & 12. It's about a 6 hour drive from me. I am very tempted to go -- it's the same week I am on vacation! Tickets are $75, and I would have to stay in a hotel the night before (it starts at 10 am).

Have you been to see one of her road shows? If so, did you enjoy it? It's a bit of a haul for a 1.5 - 2 hour trunk show and lunch (event runs from 10 am - 2 pm), but it's as close as I will get to a trip to Missouri. For a while, anyway.

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Have you seen Jenny on the Road?

I saw Jenny's trunk show last year while visiting M*. She is a delight, holds your interest the whole time, and spent time afterwards signing things for those who attended. I was definitely glad I got to attend one.
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I attended her trunk show a few years ago at Sewing Weekend in Beaver Dam WI, sponsored by Nancy Zieman!!! It was a wonderful show very entertaining and great fun, her husband Ron was with her and assisted her. Also had my photo taken with her. Was a very special day for me!!!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

She was here in Portland last year at fabric Depot. Sadly, I missed it. Now we don’t have fabric depot anymore so not sure if another opportunity will come up or not.
    Pam

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've only seen her trunk show at a retreat at M*. It seemed to go on forever and I was on the edge of my seat! Both her and Ron took part in it and they were very entertaining!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Where in Lancaster is it being held? I am about an hour from Lancaster and am taking a class with Lynn Hagmeier on the 12th of July at the Old Country Store.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I attended her trunk show in July last year when I visited M*. It was $25 and well woth the evening.

She came a few months before that, but it was 1.5 hr away. The cost was $125. I didn't splurge,as I had spent $150 3 months earlier to see Tula Pink. And she also was well worth it.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

I saw her in Portland, Oregon, last year at now-closed Fabric Depot. It was worth going and definitely enjoyable. She is genuine and engaging in person (as you would expect). Her presentation revolved around half-square triangle settings. I believe there was a trunk show aspect to the presentation also. She must have several agendas for presentations. I don't know if I would pay to see another of her presentations unless I could be assured that the content would be different. If you want to see her, just do it!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

We attended her trunk show here about 4 years ago and enjoyed it very much!
    Donna

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BethB View Post
    Where in Lancaster is it being held? I am about an hour from Lancaster and am taking a class with Lynn Hagmeier on the 12th of July at the Old Country Store.
    She's going to be at the Shady Maple Conference Center, 129 Toddy Dr, East Earl, PA 17519. There is more info on the M* Events page: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/msqc/events