Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Threaded View

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's Friday, Friday Friday!!

Good morning friends. It's official, I have a cold.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	158359

Now I bet you are all singing this, LOL!!

My dentist appointment went well. They are sparkly clean now and no cavities. WOOHOO!!

And yes, now I have a cold, feeling a little poopie but I will SURVIVE as it is not a man cold (sorry gentlemen). After I left the dentist, I took myself out for breakfast, made a few pit stops along the way. One store I was at, I ended up buying some clothes that were on sale. I love wraps as I am always cold. I had a two hour nap in the afternoon. I have a little electric blanket that Les bought me some time ago. I use that for my naps and I swear that is why I have 2 hour naps. Lasagna was our dinner using my spaghetti sauce. Now the sauce is in containers and in the freezer.

So today I really need to start sewing down the binding on the butterfly quilt. I am waiting for 2 packages in the mail, one is fabric which I am hoping comes today and the other a new cell phone battery I bought on ebay. The fabric I bought is pink 5" squares so I am going to make a baby blanket for a baby due in June. Actually it will be my great niece. Pink and grey are her colours so I was thinking of making a flower garden quilt using the half hexie. That is my plan.

Not sure what this weekend will bring. It will depend on how I feel I guess.

Have a great day and weekend, no matter what you do.

Maizyn's 9th birthday is this weekend. She reminded me last night, LOL!!

Oh I forgot to add that it looks like March is going to go out like a lion. Rain, freezing rain and we could get more snow. UGH!!
    Last edited by Monique; March 29th, 2019 at 08:10 AM.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!