Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default I have missed MSQC's forum soooo much!

Dear Everyone,

It's been a long, long time since I have been well enough to get online for pretty much anything, but after a lot of therapy I am pretty much back to normal ( I think....but maybe my doctor(s) would have a different opinion) Although I don't want to get into the gory details, I have had a pretty rough year.

First, to all of you who sent cards to me, I want to thank you so much.....My DH John had forgotten about the box of cards he had saved that were sent to me via the mail from so many of you that were so sweet, kind and caring. Again, thanks so much!!

I hope to be able to get back to sewing soon...I have missed sewing and quilting so much. The therapist has advised me to take things easy and while I promised I would, as I was looking at MSQC's tutorials I haven't seen in months and months.....maybe there's some of you out there that have at one time or another been away from sewing for a while and might like to share what you tried to make/sew after such a long hiatus away from something you loved doing(?) My sisters have suggested something easy and small to begin with. My oldest sister has suggested that we start sewing together for awhile (basically she is letting me know she is doing what comes naturally for a first-born child...hoovering over her sisters and being watchful and loving!!

Anyway...I am so excited to be commenting and letting those of you who I have enjoyed interacting with here within the MSQC that I can't wait to start doing some of the things I have always done for the last 40 yrs that first is sewing which I learned to do when my DD was born.

Again, thanks to those of you who were so kind to think of me.....Blessings to all of you!

(((((HUGS))))
    Jacqueline/Sugar
    redcaboose1717

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I have missed MSQC's forum soooo much!

Welcome back, you've been missed. And don't worry, take your tI'm and before you know it you'll be back in full sewing swing in no time.

3. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Have watched for you a long time and wondered about you, you have been mentioned many many times, everyone wanted to know about you. So glad you are back , I am one of those that read post everyday, but seldom make comments, so looking forward to read your post again!!

5. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad your okay. I worried about you and missed reading your post. I hope you continue to improve and are able to do all the things you enjoy.

7. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Sugar, I am so happy to see you on the Forum again!! You've been in my prayers for a long time.
    For now, just hanging out with us here should help you get back in the swing and sewing with your sister sounds like a good idea too.
    Welcome back!
    Last edited by chelea; March 27th, 2019 at 01:05 AM.

9. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It is awesome to have you back. You were very much missed. Take your time to get back in the swing.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

11. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if I should say welcome back or welcome home! Sure is good seeing a post from you. Everybody was so worried about you. I bet you didn't realize how popular you are! Your sewing mojo will come back soon and it is a good sign you are peeking into the forum. Pretty soon you will be checking out the DDs and Friday tuts.

13. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back.....
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

15. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome-back-300x190.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	158336

Sorry to hear you have had health issues, but so very happy you are on the mend. Your mojo will be back before you know it.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

17. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Back !

I am happy that you are feeling better!

I always turn to my string piecing when I been away from quilting. There is no 1/4" seam allowance to worry about.
    Just putting 2 fabrics together and stitch. Figure out later what they will become .

Annika

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

19. Thanks MaggieSue thanked for this post