Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm impressed! Kudos to M*

Many have expressed issues in the past and I have also experienced delays in shipping.

This week I ordered twice from M*, on the 13th & 15th. I checked last night and both orders have already shipped by FedEx. This is usually better delivery for me than sending by USPS, and I get it within 10 days or better.
    Note- this is international shipping and must clear customs. Yeah!

I'm hoping they have been able to resolve issues, knowing that volume of orders is a pleasant problem. Third party delivery options are out of their control.

Kudos for listening, and I am a fan of M*.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm impressed! Kudos to M*

I should be so blessed. I ordered early on the 12th, and have to wait til the 20th, being less than 200 miles from them.
    Last edited by auntstuff; March 16th, 2019 at 02:30 PM.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I hope I wasn't too quick. When I klick the link for update, I don't get any tracking info, which is quite different than when I received packages by FedEx in the past.

Auntstuff - I wonder if it's the time of day that orders are placed? It shouldn't make a difference. Again I was really surprised as there was yardage to cut and this can take longer.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy that they listened to my concerns. My first few packages that FedEx transported were ripped open and obviously mishandled. I contacted M* and FedEx. Got immediate response from M* and the packaging was changed to more substantial boxes. FedEx on the other hand- we're sorry, but you have to realize we handle so many packages. I sent M* a copy of that email response, too.

I'm glad they've worked out the kinks in the getting the orders out. That means a lot when you're excited to start on a new project.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

No its Fedex Smartpost. They have regional drops, and arent going to deviate simply because it would be faster and cheaper to drop it as they pass by. Better to take it 600 miles in the wrong direction, hold it a couple days, then send it back.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy today On 3/14 I ordered the DOD, 2 yd cut of fabric. On 3/15 I received an email that it had shipped FedEx Smart Post. Today, 3/19, the package has been delivered. It was not supposed to be delivered until 3/21. For me, this is the quickest I have ever received an order from M*.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cv quilter View Post
    I'm happy today On 3/14 I ordered the DOD, 2 yd cut of fabric. On 3/15 I received an email that it had shipped FedEx Smart Post. Today, 3/19, the package has been delivered. It was not supposed to be delivered until 3/21. For me, this is the quickest I have ever received an order from M*.
    I hope mine is that fast, but somehow it doesn't show any tracking when I select the Fed Ex number. So all I know is that it shipped.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting too.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Kudos here too. I ordered some cut fabric 5 days ago and it was just delivered.....can't beat that. My hats off to M* shipping department

10. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in Alaska and you get your orders in a more timely fashion than I. I ordered on February 22 and have yet to get my order. It says I will get it tomorrow. Hopeful...
    ~~Sewin' Love w/ Quilting~~Lucy~~