Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm impressed! Kudos to M*

Quote Originally Posted by Carol336 View Post
    Kudos here too. I ordered some cut fabric 5 days ago and it was just delivered.....can't beat that. My hats off to M* shipping department
    Actually you can beat that by 3 days ... but....I will leave it right there!

That being said - I ordered the DD and cut yardage and it was shipped next day, so that is an improvement! Now the 7 day wait while my order tours the southeastern U.S.
    Donna

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, auntstuff thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SewMuchToDo View Post
    I'm in Alaska and you get your orders in a more timely fashion than I. I ordered on February 22 and have yet to get my order. It says I will get it tomorrow. Hopeful...
    Yours must travel on the same slow boat as the ones to Hawaii....
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

4. Thanks SewMuchToDo thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got mine yesterday. Nine days to go less than 200 miles. Must be some kind of record.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SewMuchToDo View Post
    I'm in Alaska and you get your orders in a more timely fashion than I. I ordered on February 22 and have yet to get my order. It says I will get it tomorrow. Hopeful...

I am also in Alaska & have ordered from Missouri Star several times where delivery took 16-20 days. Before FedEx Smartship or whatever it is, my packages were delivered within 10 days max. The longer delivery time is just not acceptable for me so I will not be ordering anymore. I LOVE Missouri Star & wish that the wait time wasn't so long but sadly I have to go with someone else who can deliver faster.

8. Thanks SewMuchToDo thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm still waiting to get my 2 orders. When I click on the FedEx #, there is no info or tracking.

Am I supposed to copy this number into another website?

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I was amazed to get a shipped e-mail yesterday afternoon from the order I placed yesterday morning. Who knows how long it might take Fedex and the PO to actually get it here but same day shipping is pretty darn good.

11. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brinasmemaw View Post
    I am also in Alaska & have ordered from Missouri Star several times where delivery took 16-20 days. Before FedEx Smartship or whatever it is, my packages were delivered within 10 days max. The longer delivery time is just not acceptable for me so I will not be ordering anymore. I LOVE Missouri Star & wish that the wait time wasn't so long but sadly I have to go with someone else who can deliver faster.
    I agree, I am ordering more and more from other sites. It's unfortunate but to add $7 on top of $5 shipping when you can get it elsewhere for less shipping and much more timely it just doesn't make sense. I have loved MSQ and hoped things would get better but...for awhile they sent my orders USPS instead of Fedex slow rate aka "Smartpost" and it worked but it's been slow boat for the last 3-4 months. Very sad
    ~~Sewin' Love w/ Quilting~~Lucy~~