Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default We are very sad tonight

Today is a hard day. A difficult day. we had to put out little girl dog, Snickers, a King Charles Cavalier, down. She is our little rescue dog, and in many ways, she rescued us. She was estimated to be 5 years old when we found her
    5 1/2 years ago. 2 1/2 years ago she was diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma and had her spleen removed. 4 days ago we found that it had metastasized to her liver. This is difficult., Snickers is in Heaven. We have had 2 1/2 years more to love her and to be loved by her. I am heartbroken. Tonight will be so hard. I wonder, does God have cheesits for her? Snickers really loved them. Forgive me, but I am a little raw tonight.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: We are very sad tonight

I'm so sorry. Its so hard to lose your dog. God be with you.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very sorry Snickers went to the Rainbow Bridge. She was a special little lady & I know she had a happy home with you. We are facing an upcoming loss of our little Maggie & I've already cried buckets. We've lost several furbabies & no one but furbaby parents know what that's like. My advice is to cry as long as you feel the need. It will lessen in time & that will be your decision. One day, you'll smile, watery maybe, but a smile as you remember your little baby.

My heart is breaking for you as I know how you're feeling but I'll try to put one of those watery smiles on your face...

YES, GOD DOES HAVE CHEESITS. HOW COULD HE NOT? HE KNOWS EVERYTHING & KNOWS SNICKERS LOVES THEM. HE WELCOMED HER HOME TO WAIT FOR YOU.

PM me if you want to chat sometime.
    Gina

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss. We lost a little puppy this last year and that was hard enough. You’re in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
    Pam

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Snickers. They hold a special place in our hearts forever.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the image of a healthy and happy Snickers joining our fur babies that have gone before will lighten your heart.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so, so sorry. It is so difficult. We love them so much and they are so missed.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear, devoted, sweet dog. It is incredibly hard to lose our pets, especially dogs. There's a bonding that is tough to understand—unless you're a dog lover. My heart goes out to you. It takes time to deal with the loss, and please know that the forum is always here with a shoulder for you to cry on.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss. We had to make that difficult decision for one of our little ones recently. (My avatar) I still miss her but have many fond memories. I hope your memories will help you through this sad time.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness, loosing a beloved friend is so difficult. At least you were there for her and she for you when you both needed a friend. Embrace the goodness , share the love with a new friend. Not right now, but soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by cv quilter View Post
    Today is a hard day. A difficult day. we had to put out little girl dog, Snickers, a King Charles Cavalier, down. She is our little rescue dog, and in many ways, she rescued us. She was estimated to be 5 years old when we found her
    5 1/2 years ago. 2 1/2 years ago she was diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma and had her spleen removed. 4 days ago we found that it had metastasized to her liver. This is difficult., Snickers is in Heaven. We have had 2 1/2 years more to love her and to be loved by her. I am heartbroken. Tonight will be so hard. I wonder, does God have cheesits for her? Snickers really loved them. Forgive me, but I am a little raw tonight.