Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: We are very sad tonight

I am so very sad for you all. They come into our hearts and leave footprints there forever. She was one lucky rescue pup. Humans who loved her, cared for her well, and made the most difficult decision to give her peace from her disease.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Sending heartfelt condolences to you for the loss of your faithful friend. It takes time, but if and when you're ready, there will be another fur baby in need of rescue. Even though another pup will never replace Snickers, there are so many that need someone to love.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear about your Snickers. ((((((((Hugs))))))) to you and your family. We are not that far past where you are in your grief. We lost our Booda at the end of January. He too was a rescue. It hurts so bad and I know there really are no words that make it better. So I will pray for you as you go through this very rough time.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

5. Thanks cv quilter thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

So terribly sorry for your loss. She obviously had a wonderful and loving home with you.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all of you. Yes, we are sad and lost. I know, we will eventually get over the grief, but NEVER stop missing our little girl. She jumped into our truck the day we rescued her, walked into our home and made it her own. (she immediately got into the crate as I put it together on the living room floor, then went into the doorway of our bedroom and piddled. How could we get mad at her?) She taught us how to behave and be the kind of parents she wanted/needed. She was my constant companion in my sewing and Fred's constant companion as he sat in his recliner. I worked out there today....missed her immensely. It's not the same. Probably will never be the same. Fred made a sweet, rustic cross today to put on her spot outside. I grieve for us, and for all of you who have lost a beloved fur baby.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just now seeing this but want you to know how sorry I am for your loss. I understand about the Cheesits. Each time we have lost one of our pets, I have prayed and told God all about them, how they liked to be petted or what they liked to play with. Seems silly, I know, but they are so much a part of our lives that we can't stop caring because they're no longer with us. Sending you a hug and prayers for comfort.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry, I know how you feel.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I’m so sorry for your loss.....never easy. Thankful for the time you were able to spend with your beloved pup. Your memories will grow sweet....treasure them.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sharon, I'm so very sorry to hear about Snickers. I know that pain...it's rough. My hugs and prayers are with you.

Name:  YourWings.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  11.3 KB

12. Thanks cv quilter thanked for this post