Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Well it's Wednesday!!

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
    Good morning All.
    I’m up early, it’s 4:30 here. We finally got some snow this week, a couple inches last night. My husband is just like a kid when it comes to snow so I have 2 of them hoping they get “snowed in” and can’t go to school/work. Hubby brought work home with him last night just in case.
    The doctor didn’t really give me any new info about the pain in my side. She said I have a lot of fat in my liver and that is why it’s hurting. Losing weight is the only thing I can do to get relief . She also wants me to do physical therapy again for my back, but this time in a pool, which is new, I’ve never done water therapy before. I’ve been praying for God to help me lose weight, clearly vi can’t do it on my own and need help, but I absolutely have to,I can’t live like this lying on my side all the time to deal with the pain.

Good luck getting that machine fixed Monique.

Hoping everyone has a good Wednesday .
    Pam...Keeping you in my prayers. Constant pain gets very hard to deal with and stops you from doing things you love. I know you are suffering....(((HUGS)))

2. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone....This is a train wreck of a day for me. I feel like crap...can hardly move and the pups are driving me nuts. I thought I would run to the grocery store but at the end of our road I decided I wasn't fit to drive, so I came back home.

We are supposed to get some really bad weather starting tomorrow evening...more ice and snow.

I got the new BLOCK magazine yesterday and it was nearly demolished. I called M* today and they will replace it. Such good customer service. I think it was caught in a machine and torn up and then driven over.

Wishing everyone a good day. Pam, hang in there. Joy, I hope all is well with your incision.

4. Thanks Star lover, Monique thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny B View Post
    Pam, I would be excited about a snow day too. I love a nice snowfall and we really haven't had much snow here at all yet this winter.
    Ginny, I'd be happy to share some of our excess snow. February has been the fourth snowiest month ever in Minneapolis. We have had nearly 39 inches of snow this month, and we are all sick of shoveling. Another 3-6 inches is predicted for Friday, followed by more sub-zero temps. Enough, already!

6. Thanks Monique, Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Pam, what helped me think differently about food and how I was eating was the 10 Day Detox book. You can read quite a bit about the concept online without buying the book. The doctor's name is Mark Hyman. It truly changed my life.

8. Thanks Monique, Star lover, PamelaOry thanked for this post