Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now óoró

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ideas for pattern for photo quilt

Anyone have an idea for a quilt that will have photos and also boughten wildlife prints?

The only thing Iíve thought of is a snowball quilt with the snowballs large enough for the photos. Then use camo or antler fabric for the corresponding prints.

Thanks. terry

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ideas for pattern for photo quilt

Not any real idea, but it sounds as if you're thinking about a quilt that's out-doorsey, for maybe a masculine type that just might hunt? I searched both "wildlife quilts" and "camo quilts." There's lots of fun images in both. You may get some ideas there. Have a look.
    You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Marshall's Dry Goods was having some sales but regardless they do have some of the smaller wildlife prints and also camouflage in their listings.

wildlife (just browse through that section : https://marshalldrygoods.com/shop/ho...life/patterns/
    camouflage: https://marshalldrygoods.com/shop/ho.../collections/?

I've ordered from them before and they are reliable and ship relatively fast.

fwiw, I haven't heard back from you so I don't know if you finally received my email or PM but I did send a few comments.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

equilter.com is another great place for that sort of thing, from fish to bears and wolves, more in between.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. Just wanted to make sure you received my email to you after I replied. I love the quality of the photos you did. I will be in the process of gathering my photos and send them to you with sizes.

Please let me know how much your charge is and also how we can get it sent in. ..I’ll try to get this in the next few days. Thanks so much. Terry

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. Just wanted to make sure you received my email to you after I replied. I love the quality of the photos you did. I will be in the process of gathering my photos and send them to you with sizes.

Please let me know how much your charge is and also how we can get it sent in. ..Iíll try to get this in the next few days. Thanks so much. Terry

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by terlyn View Post

Please let me know how much your charge is and also how we can get it sent in. ..Iíll try to get this in the next few days. Thanks so much. Terry
    There is no charge for me.

Once I get the photos I'll put them on to a 1 yard space based on Spoonflowers specifications. I'll upload it to Spoonflower like I do my own. But I'll open an account in your name with a password and give that to you. Once you get that you can go in and take a look. If you want changes I'll go back in and make the changes. Otherwise you can just order the fabric from there, pay Spoonflowers fee and they will send it directly to you. If you have a hard time figuring out how to order just let me know and I'll walk you through it.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, we just go back from vacation tonight so I’ll get busy with the pics in the next few days.

9. Thanks Carlie Wolf thanked for this post