Hello, just joined. I'm hoping to find a forum where I can learn and expand my quilting skills. I've been sewing for 45 yrs, clothes, quilts and other projects, etc. I haven't been making clothes for quite awhile, but have been working on quilts and window coverings for our camping trailer. Right now I am working on a quilt for the camper. I made 5 quilts that I hand-quilted before arthritis took my thumbs out and I had to quit hand quilting. 2 of those quilts were queen sized, and 3 king. I have also made several baby quilts. I tied most of those but have started machine quilting those now using the stitch in the ditch method. I made quilt a queen sized on my little Viking Emerald 118 machine. It wasn't easy, but I got it quilted. That's the one I tried free-form stitching. It's on my bed so my less than perfect stitching isn't noticed by anyone else.

I am looking for a friendly group who is supportive, provides constructive feedback, shares victories and mostly wants to have fun. I have always liked Missouri Star Quilt videos so felt that any forum they sponsor would be the best place to start.