Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now óoró

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Itís Wednesday and Hump Day!

Good afternoon!
    I had quite an adventure last night. Once in a while the sleeping pill I take backfires and gives me what feels like restless leg syndrome but all over my body. This happened last night. I tried stretching, and tea. I got up and cut fabric for a while. I decided to experiment about 2 hours into the episode so took another sleeping pill hoping it would overpower the first effect and knock me out. Well yep....you guessed it. The effect was additive rather than counter active. About 2 hours after that, I took Benadryl out of desperation. Sadly it just made me drowsy and restless which made it hard to get up and do things in between my attempts to sleep. My last time check was about 4, I finally fell asleep after that. Whew!

Weather is beautiful here today, the birds are singing away. I have a pair building a nest in the tree right outside my bedroom window. I love listening to their chirps as they work.
    Pam

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Star lover thanked for this post
    UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Itís Wednesday and Hump Day!

Hello Pam,

I hope you have a better and more restful night tonight.

I can't wait to hear and see the birds. We had about 6 inches of snow today and now it is freezing rain. The snow is beautiful, but I am so ready for warm summer days.

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Star lover thanked for this post